Honored Contributor

I just read on CBS that the last white female Giraffe 

in Kenya, and one of her calves have been killed by poachers.

The report goes on to say it is believed that her other calf may still be alive, if so it is thought to be the last white Giraffe still on earth.

I just need to say this breaks my heart, and I despise the people

who do such things. 💔💔💔

*** unable to load photo

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: SAD ** Poachers *** Kenya

No animal or sea life can  destroy, maim and murder or cause such horrors as man. This is a despicable  cowardly act and murder of a defenseless animal . What I wish for the poachers and the evil behind them as I am sure it was done for greed, cannot be put into words.  I hope they reap what they sow, may they be caught along with other poachers  held accountable and punished .  

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely disgusting 😠 May those poachers rot! Or better still, may they be hunted.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I have never been an animal person. That being said it's appalling to me that anyone would make a sport out of hunting them down!!  It's vicious & cruel!!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe   These magnificent animals....a mama and her calf.  Oh, my heart hurts and this precious baby watching the devastation of her family,  The cruelty to animals is ongoing and merciless, and I can't wait for the day when kindness rules.  I wish I could give you a hug and share a cup of tea.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Just disgusting and should be a capital offense. I also think that big game hunting should not be allowed. 

Esteemed Contributor

It seems that any endangered specimen animal may have to live their life in large and humane containment areas, 

protected by guards.  Certainly not ideal,  but necessary to keep these very precious animals alive.  What a heartbreaking situation.