Trusted Contributor

Re: Running on empty..Could you send some peace?

@Annabellethecat66 

Very well said.  You have a big heart & always think of others.  Your kindness is not overlooked.

There's nothing wrong with having one-on-one time together with your furbaby.  I do with one of my cats a few times everyday.  The other one not as much, she's more a fan of "Poppy" than me.  Go figure, I'm the one who cares for them mostly.

Trusted Contributor

Dear @Tweety68 

Prayers being sent your way for you & all of your kitties.  My heart feels sorrow for all that each of you are going thru.  Along with the love we share with our furbabies, we also share the tough times.

Take care of yourself thru these difficult times.  I don't know what else I can say to help you feel better.  If only there was a magical power that could grant wishes .......

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because to keep an atmosphere in the community of fairness, discussion of religion will be prohibited as a controversial topic. Wishing or asking someone for “prayers” will be allowed as this is an expression of comfort. Religious or controversial signature lines will be deleted.

Respected Contributor

I do not pray but will definitely keep you and your animals in my thoughts. 

Esteemed Contributor

I will send prayers your way, as well as my sympathy for all you are going through.  Our fur babies are such an important part of our family.  Anyone who loves animals or has ever been a guardian of an animal certainly understands the pain you feel in your heart.  Please know I will be thinking of you.

Respected Contributor

Prayers to St. Francis from me directly to your group of hard knocks kiddencats. If they have love, they are already lucky. Lucky to have you.

Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68   Prayers going up for everyone in your household. Meditation for peace in your journey.  In sickness and in health....we care for our loved ones.  This includes our fur babies who provide us with unconditional love.  Each one is very special.  And so are you.  Sending good healing aura to surround you at this special and precious time in your life and the lives of your beloved animals.