Respected Contributor

Requesting Prayers for greyhound Annie

Annie is a little female greyhound that has heart problems.  Her abdomen has filled up with fluid.  Her new owner took her to the vet yesterday and left her overnight - I believe she's around 8.  Asking for prayers for this little angel.  She lost her original owner (mama) last fall.  I think Annie reallly misses her mama.  She hasn't been the same since.  I'm hoping they can drain off the fluid and put her on heart meds. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Requesting Prayers for greyhound Annie

Heart break in animals is common ... after there masters die. I hope that Annie recovers. God bless. I will pray to St Francis for this sweet girl.  

Esteemed Contributor

Certainly will say prayers for Annie and her loved ones.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So kind of you to share her story @hoosieroriginal.  Thank you and please keep us posted.  

Esteemed Contributor

What a sad story Annie has, immediate prayers and healing prayers for Annie, thank you @hoosieroriginal for sharing her story so we can pray for her!

Honored Contributor

Annie,

Image result for sending prayers to a dog pics

Occasional Contributor

Prayers for this sweet soul ~ lots of love for Annie HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

Prayers for Annie. Our pets bring so much joy to us. When they are sick it makes our heart ache for them. I know as our dog is going through this but I am happy to report she is doing a little better this week. Hopefully Annie will get better soon.

Honored Contributor

hoosieroriginal wrote:

Annie is a little female greyhound that has heart problems.  Her abdomen has filled up with fluid.  Her new owner took her to the vet yesterday and left her overnight - I believe she's around 8.  Asking for prayers for this little angel.  She lost her original owner (mama) last fall.  I think Annie reallly misses her mama.  She hasn't been the same since.  I'm hoping they can drain off the fluid and put her on heart meds. 

Sending out tons of very special healing

prayers and Comfort Hugs to precious Annie.

(((((HeartANNIEHeart)))))

Please post any updates when you can.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@beastielove; @MKR14; @RubyValentine222; @meallen616; @CareBears -Update on Annie - dr has run tests, waiting for results.  He told my friend she's feeling better and happy to see him.  He gave her intravenous fluids.  Going to do ultrasound to see if there is a tumor.  Said it could be kidney, liver, heart, or cancer.  She's to call him tonite and tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Prayers still being sent, holding Annie and loved ones in my heart!