Super Contributor

Re: Requesting Prayers for My 15 year old Cat

Sending up prayers for her (and for you too!) Blessings.Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

@Tallgal I've been through it....and know what a heartbreak it is.  Sending a big hug and a prayer to you and yours.

Trusted Contributor

Just said a prayer for your sweet, Mary.   Just this past July we had to put down our darling, sweet kitty, Fonzy who we had for 16 yrs.   He was l7 at the time.   We know Mary will join him with St. Francis in Heaven.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry.  Sending thought, prayers and hugs.

Regular Contributor

I am responding to your post with tears in my eyes as I must put my cat to sleep in an hour and a half.  He is 7 years old and has been battling cancer. I have his brother who I believe knows and is just laying in bed.  I feel your pain and know how terribly hard this time is.  Love to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

I will keep all of you in my thoughts. I know how difficult it is to have your kitty euthanized; I've gone through a few myself.

It will take time for the pain to lessen. But, eventually it will. I lost my Charlie about a month ago. He died at age 5 on the way to the emergency vet. 

But here's to Mary. All the memories you have, all the love you've given and all the love she's given back. 

Super Contributor

Bless you and your kitty.  I understand!

Tallgal

Trusted Contributor

@Tallgal   St Francis please take good care of sweet Mary.  Welcome her to heaven and Rainbow Bridge.  Our Lily went to Rainbow Bridge in September and I like to think that Lily will welcome your Mary to heaven.  Sending you and Rich hugs and please know that Mary had a wonderful and loved life with you.  I truly believe we will all see our animals again.  

Super Contributor

Thank you all for your responses.  All of you are wonderful people.  I appreciate you prayers and responses.

Tallgal

Honored Contributor

@AlAnn 

I'm so very sorry to hear about your poor kitty as well.  Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you.❤️🙏🐾💔

B402DB0D-E116-491B-9C0C-EC0FBDAC26AF.jpeg