Honored Contributor

Read About David Dangle's New Puppy Gus

This dog is seriously cute - I just love Gus' markings!

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Meet-My-New-Puppy-Gus/ba-p/3687546

Respected Contributor

Re: Read About David Dangle's New Puppy Gus

What a cutie David has there!  And what a small world, I recognized Gus's breeder's name immediately, she was breeding Smooths back when I was showing my Scotties and a couple of Smooth Fox Terriers as well.  If one is going to have just one terrier, a Smooth is an excellent choice, and the grooming is SO much easier than any of the wire-coated terriers.  One must just have tall fences, Smooths can catch some serious air when they jump!

Honored Contributor

Re: Read About David Dangle's New Puppy Gus

@CamilleP wrote:

What a cutie David has there!  And what a small world, I recognized Gus's breeder's name immediately, she was breeding Smooths back when I was showing my Scotties and a couple of Smooth Fox Terriers as well.  If one is going to have just one terrier, a Smooth is an excellent choice, and the grooming is SO much easier than any of the wire-coated terriers.  One must just have tall fences, Smooths can catch some serious air when they jump!

David said in his post that she's been breeding smooths since the 1950s so she really must be up there in age!  Clearly, though, she still has great dogs (from David's photos!)