Respected Contributor

@Shanusso sorry for your loss.  another bright star is shining in the skies.

I do believe in the Rainbow Bridge.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

May Sadie Rest In Peace.

My heart is at the Bridge.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus , I am so , so sorry for your loss. Prayers and good thoughts being sent your way.

Respected Contributor

Shanus, I am so very sorry that you had to make the final call for Sadie, but you broke  your own heart in order to spare her any further confusion, discomfort and fear.  You have my tears and my respect and my compassion for making the tough but correct decision.  I am very, very sorry for your loss, Beagles are such wonderful dogs! 

Frequent Contributor

I am so, so sorry for your loss.  No one can understand what that feels like unless they have been thru it.  I went thru that with my precious Buster on 8-10-17.  My heart still aches, but I can also talk about him and laugh and remember the wonderful 10 years we had together.  I hope in time that you will be able to get beyond the tears (I cried as I read your beautiful eulogy) and have your heart healed by her memories.  Bless you.

Super Contributor

Re: REST IN PEACE, SADIE

[ Edited ]

Sorry for your loss RIP Sadie, she is now at Rainbow Bridge with ,my Sierra cat same age died 4 months ago.I ws crying reading your post so sad but Sadie will be healed at Rianbow Bridge my Sierra will help her too I know I feel her spirit with me a lot.so will you.

I will be praying for Sadie tonight is a Candle Ceremony online you can visit and chat with others from around the globe lost pets, is a list for your time zone.

petloss.com   you can light a candle somone on here told me about it too it is  a very nice  candle Ceremony, poems too, I will be on there tonight in a while.

Take care Sadie knows you did the best you can made her comfortable to the end Bless you and your Family.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Those memories are now treasures and you have truly suffered the loss of a "family member" but you can be comforted knowing you were there as Sadie crossed over to the rainbow bridge-much love!

Respected Contributor
Oh Shanus ... My heart aches as I read your post. Sadly, part of loving a precious pet is knowing when to say goodbye. All on this forum wish we could give you a hug.
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you will find comfort knowing what a loving home you gave her for so many years.  Your post was so beautifully written.  Take care.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus , 

I am saddened for your loss. Sadie was certainly well loved.