Esteemed Contributor

What a precious animal hero

There are truly angels among us aren't there? I think most of them have 4 legs.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. Lil Bub is now pain free and flying with the angels!  He will always be with you in your heart.

Trusted Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I  also have sad news. Hubby and I just came from the vet to help our kitty, Jade cross over the rainbow bridge. After we did this same thing with our Molly 2 years ago, Jade was never the same, she would go around the house calling for Molly. It would break my heart. They were 1 year apart in age and we got them both as  a puppy and kitten. The vet was surprised they get along. They were best friends.

Jade slowly stoped eating and over the weekend she having a hard time walking. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to do twice.

So very sorry for your loss of Jade.  As many of us know it is heartbreaking when we have to help them cross over to the bridge. Let it be some comfort to you just knowing you gave her the best life possiable.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so very Sorry about Lil Bub ,   We just lost our sweet boy this past Friday I know all too well the pain you are feeling.  He looks like  he was a happy sweet kitty.  They bring us such happiness and unconditional love .  He gave you such a gift of not  having to make that decision of when it's time .... Such a blessing.   So very hard to say good bye,  over that rainbow bridge there is no more pain .  I know they are waiting for us one day.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I am so very Sorry about Lil Bub ,   We just lost our sweet boy this past Friday I know all too well the pain you are feeling.  He looks like  he was a happy sweet kitty.  They bring us such happiness and unconditional love .  He gave you such a gift of not  having to make that decision of when it's time .... Such a blessing.   So very hard to say good bye,  over that rainbow bridge there is no more pain .  I know they are waiting for us one day.   

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I am so sorry I referred to lil Bub as a he and not a she.  

Esteemed Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@sweetee2 wrote:

I  also have sad news. Hubby and I just came from the vet to help our kitty, Jade cross over the rainbow bridge. After we did this same thing with our Molly 2 years ago, Jade was never the same, she would go around the house calling for Molly. It would break my heart. They were 1 year apart in age and we got them both as  a puppy and kitten. The vet was surprised they get along. They were best friends.

Jade slowly stoped eating and over the weekend she having a hard time walking. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to do twice.

So very sorry for your loss of Jade.  As many of us know it is heartbreaking when we have to help them cross over to the bridge. Let it be some comfort to you just knowing you gave her the best life possiable.

@sweetee2   So sorry for your loss ,  we are going through a similar situation with our Bella's litter mate ,  they were inspeperable from birth and never apart till Friday when Bella passed .  He just walks around looking for him , meowing he's just so lost.  Heart breaking. 💔    It seems many of us have gonenthrough the loss our fur babies recently 😪  Hugs to all 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

Gosh, I read this very sad story online.  He was such an adorable little kitty & easy to tell he was very loved.

Just sad, very sad ..  may he have a wonderful life "At the Bridge."  He'll be well looked after & loved.  

Blessings Lil Bub ..

Respected Contributor

Re: R.I.P. Lil Bub

[ Edited ]

I'd never heard of this remarkable cat or her story.

Thank you for a truly moving post.

This clip of her enjoying her 8th-birthday "cake," and sharing it with shelter cats, is adorable:

https://youtu.be/lyCGwtIN3Oo

What worries you masters you.