Valued Contributor

Re: Question on how to post pictures

Thank you.  I will check it out.

@Nightowlz wrote:

@rustysmom wrote:

No, have never used it.

@Nightowlz wrote:

@rustysmom 

I just did a quick search. Looks like you can use Photobuket to upload your pic to in order to post to a message board. I would have to download Photobucket to see how it works to figure it out. Have you ever used Photobucket? I know some of the forums have mentioned it.

@rustysmom 

Google how to post pic from cell to message board & check out the plunderpirates forum. They have info showing how it works. HTH

Honored Contributor

@rustysmom. @HLP.  There are instructions for posting photos under "Welcome, Get Started" in the menu on the left side of this page.

Badically, the picture should be the the gallery on your computer.  Bring up the blank format for posting messages, write your text, skip down a couple lines, click on the landscape icon at the top of the page, select your picture, click insert picture, wait, wait wait until you get a message to post, then click "post".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rustysmom. @HLP.  There are instructions for posting photos under "Welcome, Get Started" in the menu on the left side of this page.

Badically, the picture should be the the gallery on your computer.  Bring up the blank format for posting messages, write your text, skip down a couple lines, click on the landscape icon at the top of the page, select your picture, click insert picture, wait, wait wait until you get a message to post, then click "post".

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thank you.  I had a very busy weekend and did not get around to trying it, hopefully soon.