Honored Contributor

Re: Question for today, is your pet spoiled?

birdmama, I think you ought to use that picture of Grayson as your avatar.  He's so cute in that picture, full of attitude.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Girl please, you know that you are not going to play hardball with that little collie (lol).  Isn't it amazing that they learn how to unlock things?  I grew up in a multi cat household and we had two who would work together to unlock the back screen door. 

I tried to use a pic of Grayson as an avatar when the forum first launched.  He's hard to see when the pic is small.  Courage kind of pops and helps me find my posts (lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Here's how I feel ......  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

tinkrbl, Your Bogey is everything you expect a pet to be.  He sounds very well-adjusted and happy.

My little sweetie, the rescued collie, just discovered how to get into the locked kitchen garbage can.  When I sharply tell her "No!" She looks at me like I'm crazy.  She has rarely heard it and is clueless as to its meaning.  I told you she was spoiled.  No more Ms Nicegirl here; I'm playing hardball.  Sort of.

Your collie knows what she can get away with, and, besides, she knows you are secretly very amused with her mischief making!!   LOL

Oh ..... one thing I forgot .......   Bogey has an EXCELLENT pet insurance policy,  so Mommy doesn't have to worry about any nasty unforseen things happening.  

Gotta take care of my little angel.   Heart

Respected Contributor

I spoil my budgies with lots of carrots and millit