Honored Contributor

Re: Question for today, is your pet spoiled?

Our two dogs are definitely well loved and maybe a little bit spoiled too.  They provide so much love and affection to both of us, and each day is a new adventure for all of us.  Yep, well loved.  Heart  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

My 3 birds are much loved.  They know that my world revolves around them, the sun rises and sets on them and that I do everything within my power to keep them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Spoiled - nah!  MUCH LOVED - definitely!  Right now I'm f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g 'cause she loves the a/c and I like the heat!  She only eats Friendlys or Ben & Jerry's ice cream; picks from an array of cookies what she wants, bellyrubs mmorning, noon and nite, etc., etc.  I've been told that she's the Princess and I'm the Lady in Waiting! oh well, we're very happy together!  But, as much as Jade Rules, she gives sooooo much more back to me - love cannot be measured!

Valued Contributor

Good question!  OMG mine are terrible spoiled!  And I love spoiling them!  I have a 16 yr old ShihTzu who has been spoiled all her little life!  So sad that she won't be with us much longer.  We also have a 2 1/2 yr old Havenese boy who gets his picture on FB everyday! And we just took in a little 12 lb stray.  Little girl who we think might be part yorkie & something!  Vet thinks 7 or 8 yrs old.  She already is so spoiled rotten!  But we love spoiling them! They are our kids!!

Honored Contributor

My dog was spoiled.  Everytime I came home from shopping, she put in her nose in each and every bag looking for her toy or treat that I (guilty) usually had for her.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoy TODAY.jpg

Who me?  I'm not spoiled--except by Dad and Grandma!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

My dog was spoiled.  Everytime I came home from shopping, she put in her nose in each and every bag looking for her toy or treat that I (guilty) usually had for her.  

My husband did  the exact same thing............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

My husband did  the exact same thing............

NO way!  I'm glad I'll have company in the jail cell.  

I guess I now also have to confess to recently buying a 5 gallon tank for my betta and upgrading him from a 2 gallon bowl.  I figured he has made it this many years so I should give him a good retirement home.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without a doubt. But they are such well-behaved, sweet, loving animals, how can I not spoil them?? Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Since our dogs are rescues and knew some hard times in life, you better believe that we SPOIL them with love!!