Honored Contributor

Proof That Kingston's Tired of Lockdown!

Proof that Kingston's spent too much time on lockdown with his humans....he's learned to talk, LOL!

Like those videos we've all seen of dogs that 'talk', like huskies, etc.

He's never 'talked' before, but now he's doing it all the time, it's so funny.

He starts his 3 weeks of 1 hour of PT starting Tuesday, maybe getting out of the house a bit will quiet him down.

Of course he'll probably 'talk' to his physical therapist!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Proof That Kingston's Tired of Lockdown!

I'm glad Kingston is doing well and he's now a talking dog. My Krypto was very vocal and had voices for different things. Snickers doesn't bark unless it's maybe a huge truck. 
  Kingston is so lucky he found you so he's thanking you! 

Honored Contributor

Funny, he is tired of being quite.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is so cute!

He has a lot to say probably!😄

Our biggest boy would talk-he sounded like chewbaca and he would turn his head from side to side,

addressing my son and me😍

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

That's kinda what he's doing!

He goes to the door, looks at us and starts talking when he wants to go out, his food bowl when he wants to eat and talks to us belly up when he wants a belly scratch!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

SOOO GLAD KINGSTON'S DOING SO WELL!!!!!

My Jade used to talk, too.  She'd floor everybody whenever she answered 'YES' in a deep. low voice.  And, one time I got mad at her - she often did not want to get out of the car and we'd play musical chairs in a jeep! (No fun!)  Anyways, she said I'm Sorry...

But, the best was once we went to the doc for her annual check-up.  Two weeks before, she had wanted some chips while I was munching.  I said no 'cause when we went to the vet, I get the lecture that she could lose a few while she sat there smiling as they said how cute she was.  Of course I gave in and shared the chips.  When the doc said she could lose a few and began marking it into the computer, Jade said Nooooo!!!! He and the tech just stopped.  He also said something, then shook his head.......Jade and I laughed as we went to the car.  Then, I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a rotisserie chicken for her reward!!!

I'm sure Kingston will say something to the physical therapist!  You both can laugh when leaving as we did, then give that very special boy a very speciall treat!!

P.S.  Eddy talks to me too - but it's in dog language!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme 

Too cute!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Kingston has undergone a lot of change in his life recently and is probably trying to share his feelings.  Kingston sounds like a real trooper & I hope he continues to improve.

Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear he is getting sassy.  When my kids did that, I knew they were getting better.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom  So glad to hear he is doing well and like the rest of us, learned a new trick during lockdown.  He is a real trooper.  Physical Therapy here comes Kingston.