Honored Contributor

Re: Precious dog-toy relationship

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123:  glad you enjoyed adorable Piper... hugs back to you. 8) 

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy   Our precious animalsHeart  My little guy has his special stuffed lambie....goes everywhere with him.  He carries around the house in his mouth...on the bed at night with us, in the family room sofa with us watching TV.  We bought another and a baby lamb as backups.  He has had it for years. It goes in the washing machine once a week and looking pretty ragged.  If we travel his toy and small blanket go with him. So I can really relate to this adorable lab. 

Honored Contributor

How cute, @phoenixbrd  - especially that his buddy/baby also travels with him.  8)

Good to hear you're another smart mama who got some spares of their furbaby's cuddly comfort plushie. 

Honored Contributor

I hope doggie daddy goes back to Aldi and tries to find a back up toy.  Looks like he might need one when this one wears out. This story is very cute and heartwarming.

I have two dogs who refuse to play with toys.  They have zero interest in playing with anything.  The only things that make sure them joyful is seeing their people and food.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

special alert to Lab mums @Drythe@Lilysmom, & others... 

plus Golden mums @chickenbutt, @

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy 

Awww...

Thanks & {{{big hugs}}} to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@feline groovy 

Adorable! Thanks for posting.