Regular Contributor

Re: Prayers requested for Doxie

Dearest Doxie...You are in my heart and my prayers.  I so enjoy remembering all the fun times we've had here. It seems like yesterday, but it's been years.  I am wishing you well. 

Esteemed Contributor

doxie.... Godspeed to you dear friend ... Healing thoughts and prayers sent! 

Esteemed Contributor

doxie, this is Libby Godspeed and be well.

Regular Contributor

Please let Doxie know she is in my Prayers also. Doxie's loving support and prayers meant so much when I needed them the most.  I agree this is a "family" and even when we aren't in constant touch the love and care is always in our hearts.

Doxie, prayers lifted for you♥ You will always be a treasure I keep close in my heart.kind people.jpg

Regular Contributor

@Sheltie Mom wrote:

Please keep our dear friend Doxie from the Pet Chat for many years in your prayers. I just found out that she is facing serious medical issues. She is quite a private person and I can't get in touch with her personally right now, but I am a big believer in the power of Pet Chat prayer and I know she will feel the power of your love and prayers. Thank you all so much. 

Sweet Sheltie Mom♥  Thank you for letting us know.  Please let her know we are covering her in prayer and love.  Sending hugs. I posted below also.

Respected Contributor

Praying for you sweet Doxie! Gentle hugs

Super Contributor

Prayers for Doxie! May she feel better soon!