Re: Prayers requested for Doxie

Awh, so sorry to read it. Sending my positive bunny mojo 🐰

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I am new to these forums and did not have the pleasure of knowing Doxie, but I DO also believe in the power of prayer! I am sending my prayers and well wishes for her to get better. So sweet of you to have created this thread for her.

Respected Contributor

@Sheltie Mom  Thank you for posting this.  You, @beastielove, skylark and Doxie welcomed me several years ago to the Pet Chat Corner with open arms. You all have prayed for and with me over the years. I consider you all to be special and sweet friends.  Of course I will keep Doxie in my thoughts and prayers.  I know that God will wrap His everlasting arms around her. 

Hugs, prayers and love to Doxie, Skylark all who need healing prayers at this time.  Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I just saw this post @Sheltie Mom.  I will be saying many prayers for sweet Doxie.  She's very very special.  Please let her know she has many caring friends here. Thank Sheltie for letting us know. Hoping to hear good news about her.💜

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Hi all, got some good news this Friday. I understand that Doxie is home again. Thank you so much for all your prayers and healing thoughts for her. I will email her and let her know that many of her old friends and some new ones too have left messages for her. God bless you all! P.S please keep those prayers coming!

Esteemed Contributor

@sheltie momThank you so much for the great news!!!  Continued prayer and all good thoughts for sweet Doxie. Let her know how much we miss her.  And you too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Oh no... I had a feeling when I did not see her posting on "Pet Lovers" for a long time that something was wrong. Godspeed to doxie. From Anna.. Steven, Libby and Tanya and the fab five our rescues. [will pray for you doxie for healing and getting well soon]

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@sheltie momThank you so much for the great news!!!  Continued prayer and all good thoughts for sweet Doxie. Let her know how much we miss her.  And you too.

I echo this... Amen.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Sheltie Mom wrote:

Hello everyone. I just wanted you to know that I have passed along word to Doxie that many folks here are sending their prayers and healing thoughts to her. She might not be able to get to see them right now, but I know she appreciates all your care and good thoughts, and I do too. The one thing about the loving people here on the pet forum is that it's kind of like family. You may not see each other for quite a while, but you know you can count on them.

Hello Sheltie Mom... Thank you for passing the word along and for the updates. I remember when Libby was very sick and in the hospital and it was touch and go for her. I remember reading how encouraging she was to our family during that time [ as all of you were] We will continue to pray for our very dear friend. God bless her sweet heart! Anna

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheltie Mom wrote:

Hi all, got some good news this Friday. I understand that Doxie is home again. Thank you so much for all your prayers and healing thoughts for her. I will email her and let her know that many of her old friends and some new ones too have left messages for her. God bless you all! P.S please keep those prayers coming!

OH Great! God is good..Woman Happy. thank you for the good news about doxie. And please do not be a stranger Sheltie Mom we all miss you here.