Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayers needed for pet lovers' poster and her dog Jake

Sammycat thank you for alerting all of us.I am heartbroken to read this and even though I don't post as regularly as I used to I always keep all of you dear friends and your fur babies in my prayers.

SHope thinking of you and sending you hugs.Jake could never have asked for a better Mom or home.Kiss his sweet face for me please.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Sending her (((HUGS))) and prayers for Jake

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1

Just read your post.  My heart goes out to Shop.  It's heartbreaking knowing Shop's Jake is going this.  Definitely will keep Jake and his Mommy in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all have posted loving prayers for Shop and her dog Jake.  I know they will give her comfort during a tough time! Heart

Respected Contributor

Shop

I am sending more prayers for you and Jake. Enjoy each day that you have. May you find peace in knowing that you have done everything that you can. Be kind to yourself.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Heart{{{Gentle Caring Hugs For Mom & Jake}}}Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Prayers for Jake for his comfort, and for

peace of mind to those who love him.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Pet Lovers Forum friends,

I humbly ask for prayers for a dear, regular poster on the "Schmoo" thread on this forum named Shop Till You Drop.  Her dog Jake has been battling cancer and she has just told us he's n serious decline now.

This special poster has been a wonderful friend to so many on our thread for many, many years, and although I know she'd never ask, I think prayers from those on the Pet Lovers forum would bring her comfort now.  She has written the story of Jake in a recent post on the Schmoo thread if you would like to read details.

Thank you.  I've included a photo of Jake and his buddy Joey -- they've been named the "Double J's" on the Schmoo thread. It's a tiny photo but I don't know how to enlarge it without making it grainy. They're adorable and mean the world to Shop:

the boys.jpg

20171223_160141.jpg

@Sammycat1

Thank you so much for writing this

beautiful and poignant post on

behalf of Shop.

@Shop Till you Drop

My dear Schmoo sister....My

heart goes out to you and your

beloved boy Jake at this very

difficult and painful time.Sending

the both of you lots of love filled

prayers and comfort hugs.

(((((HeartSHOP AND HER PRECIOUS JAKEHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Of course prayers sent.

Trusted Contributor

My Dear Sammy and Sweet Friends, I thank each and everyone of you for your kind words.  My Jake went to Heaven on Friday afternoon.  He fought so hard to stay with me, but the pain was just too much.  His little body started resting peacfully in Heaven with my promises that I would be  with him again, and he would never be alone or scared.  My heart is shattered into a million pieces, this is my first pet loss.  His Precious brother Joey is in mourning as well, he just can't stop looking for Jake to snuggle with.  We have not been apart in 14.5 years.  I gave him the best life that I could, and I know he felt that love everyday of his life.  Hugs to each of you for your kindness love and support you showed us.