Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayers for our doxie.......EST 8PM tonight!

Doxie it was so good to see you posting here. I am keeping all the old ladies,lol updated with your health and everyone's praying for you.Even though many have stopped posting here we are all still abig old family. Take care of yourself and I hope the doctors can get you feeling just fine.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

@apple1964 Thanks for starting the thread and the prayers. I do remember some all night prayer sessions for Libby and am so glad she is doing well.

@Sammycat1Sammycat- I so remember posting about Mr Schmoo and Fergus. That you for your prayers.

@MoJoV I hope things are going better for you.

doxie

Respected Contributor

@beastielove- Thanks for the prayers.

@beauty junkie. We were close back in the day. It is good to see your post as well. I am being opptomistic about the outcome and am grateful that I am feeling like I may make it now. I got to get the dogs back last Friday. It has been 5 weeks snce I have seen them, They came out the door and tears staerted running across my face. We got home and the DML gave them an adjustment when they started acting rowdy. They were so glad to have their blanket filled crate and cookies. I just held them for hours and they kept me warm.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doxie1- the image of you engulfed by your loving dogs brought tears to my eyes.  They are your strength and your heart!  Keep us posted as you're able about your journey.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Doxie I am so happy to know you have been reunited with your fur babies again. I don't know who must have been happier but it had to be one heck of a home coming. You are in my daily prayers and all the other ladies have asked how you are doing and are sending prayers. Even though they don't post here anymore,still a family. Take care of yourself.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Sending hugs and best wishes for good health to you.  Doggie hugs are SO healing!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras