to The Bridge in peace and with dignity

is the ultimate,most beautiful final act

of love that one can give to that

furbaby who filled their life with it's

amazing unconditional love.

Sending your friend and sweet Precious

tons of special love filled prayers

and comfort hugs.

(((((HeartPRECIOUS & HER MOMMYHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prayers for forum friend losing her kitty to cancer this afternoon

@Sammycat1  Prayers sent for your friend and her beautiful kitty.  Most of us have been there and it never gets easier.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Sending (((HUGS))) and prayers 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Your graphic looks almost exactly like Precious. She was a white kitty with blue eyes and a pink nose! We're printing this out on photo paper so she can frame it side by side with a photo of Precious.

@Sammycat1 , 

I am hopeful that this can bring a little comfort to your friend, as she grieves her Precious kitty. Tell her that I am thinking of her during this heart breaking time. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 

I’m sending Hugs, Tears, and the Best Of Good Wishes to your friend, and Precious.  Blessings to both.

May they have Peace, and the loving memories of a race well run, a long loving life together, and the Joy of being reunited.

With all my heart I believe we Will be together again. ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who prayed for my friend's cat Precious, I ask for your prayers again--just over a week after she lost her beloved kitty, she developed a UTI andstomach pain and was hospitalized.

She found out that she has the early stages of pancreatic cancer.

I humbly ask the pet forum prayer warriors for your prayers and positive wishes. she's a strong lady but knowing others are putting in a good word will be a big boost.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1  thank you for sharing this devastating diagnosis. My heart really goes out to her. She's in my prayers. I'm so glad she has a caring friend like you to help lift her up. We're here too. Hugs and prayers

Respected Contributor

As terrible as this sounds, I believe your friend is actually lucky, because she was diagnosed in the early stage of the disease.  Most of the time people are only diagnosed in Stage 4, at which time the prognosis is horrible.  I hope your friend gets help from the very best oncologists, and is able to beat this disease, Sammycat, I will be praying for her!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prayers being said  for this person and her poor kitty.

Cancer is a horrific painful disease and when we lose a pet under any circumstances our heart breaks, so may God offer her comfort, acceptance and understanding.

All God's creatures share eternal life after earthly death and that is very comforting. and I know since I had loving pets for at least 6 decades, and unfortunately lost them to illness, accidents, poisonings, and old age.

Someone threw poisoned food into my yard when I was at Church and my female shepard and baby shepard ate from them, but the male did not so we came home and heard his horrific grief yells and howls, and what a horrific sight it was to behold.

I called the Vets on wheels and they came and took the male and the food and tested everything in their facility. Since he did not eat he survived, but the food was laced with rat poiso and I was given documents stating the lab results, and brought him home with me.  He lived for 2 more years but kept howling in grief and suffered horrific nightmares.

I believe he finally died of a broken heart.

My Brother brought a few female dogs over to see if he would welcome another female, but he did not and continued to grieve and lie down on the side of the yard where he used to drop his waste. He kept receiving showers and warm baths with soap daily, and we always washed all of the yard a few times a day with disinfectant and hot soapy water, but nevertheless he finally died.

We loved all our pets and brought them into our home for long periods of time very often. So they went out when they wanted to and came back in when it was time to eat and sleep. We had a full basement with heat and A/c which they stayed in and were cared for and comfortable.

The vet said he probably could not handle the loss of seeing both his mate and baby poisioned and dead, because poor guy had continuous nightmares of losing them and would wake up howling.

I could not euthanize him, but in truth it was a blessing when God called him home. I could not stand to see him suffer and grieve anymore, and I felt so helpless because no matter how much love and pro care we gave him, that little guy lost his will to live.

I believe all of God's creatures also go to Heaven just like humans do, so I hope they will also reunite with all those people and other pets they also loved and lost.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

For those of you who prayed for my friend's cat Precious, I ask for your prayers again--just over a week after she lost her beloved kitty, she developed a UTI andstomach pain and was hospitalized.

She found out that she has the early stages of pancreatic cancer.

I humbly ask the pet forum prayer warriors for your prayers and positive wishes. she's a strong lady but knowing others are putting in a good word will be a big boost.

Thank you!

@Sammycat1 

Sending your friend tons of special

healing prayers and positive energy.

I know that her beloved Precious is

with her mommy in spirit and will

be protecting her with her eternal

kitty love.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=