Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers for forum friend losing her kitty to cancer this afternoon

Praying comfort over the family as they go though the tough decision and loss of their Precious

Respected Contributor

Prayers for your friend and her precious  Precious.  Cancer.... I HATE it. 

My sympathies go out to them in their fight and may Precious recieve   peace in the rest that is the hardest yet most loving gift her kitty mom can give her.  God bless.

Honored Contributor

34429C85-251B-4D2B-BEB0-87539F733C07.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

That's  so sad.  All of us here know the real pain of losing our best friends.  Said a little prayer for your friend going through that heartache.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

OP here,

I have spoken to my friend and although she knows she did the right thing, she's inconsolable, of course. I know when she reads your messavges of support and sees your beautiful graphics, it will help ease her pain a little.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Your graphic looks almost exactly like Precious. She was a white kitty with blue eyes and a pink nose! We're printing this out on photo paper so she can frame it side by side with a photo of Precious.

Respected Contributor

I saw this awhile back and it stayed with me....not sure if anyone else has seen it....touched my heart so strongly...so, I leave it for you now to see/feel/love/embrace the beauty of our fur babies..forever..Heart

HOLDING A PAW WITH LOVE .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1  and friend - I am so sorry. What a blessing to have a kitty in your life for 18 years! Precious was one lucky little kitty to have received so much love. You all have been through this before, but there is always one that tugs at your heartstrings so much. 

I will tell you what I tell everyone who is broken hearted over saying goodbye to a loved one: remember the last touch Precious felt was yours, the last smell she smelled was yours, the last face she saw was yours, the last voice she heard was yours, and she felt loved until the time she went to sleep. What more could any of us - human or feline - want?

She was blessed to have your friend, and your friend is blessed to have you. I will pray for all of you. (((HUGS)))

Valued Contributor

So heartbreaking.  Prayers for your friend.  Just went through this 2 weeks ago today with Jasmine so I know the pain.  May God be with her as she says goodbye and bring her comfort and peace.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for you Dear Friend.  We Pray Precious is content and comfortable during this very difficult time.  We surround you all in a circle of prayer.  hugs Dear Friend.