Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for all the animals who are sick lost .

Hello, this is Libby and I just wanted to start another prayer with or with out candles tonight 8pm EST. Please put down the first name of your animals . So I can add them to my list for special prayers You can put your animals names down if they are healthy too for continued health. Thank you in advance. The list will be read from our pastor this Sunday. Also post if they are healthy as that will be for another list. I will start as we sadly lost this year our rescue kitty Gumby and two of her babies. Virgo and Chance. Again thank you! Libby

Regular Contributor

Re: Prayers for all the animals who are sick lost .

Hi Libby! thank you and your church for doing such a nice thing! I have two cats. Chance is 18 years old & Donovan is about 4. They are both doing well now but I am concerned for Chance since he is a little old man! LOL Prayers are always much appreciated & most welcome! Will definitely take part at 8. So very sorry for your loss. I know our fur babies mean so much to all of us. Thank you again & God Bless!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@donniesmom wrote:

Hi Libby! thank you and your church for doing such a nice thing! I have two cats. Chance is 18 years old & Donovan is about 4. They are both doing well now but I am concerned for Chance since he is a little old man! LOL Prayers are always much appreciated & most welcome! Will definitely take part at 8. So very sorry for your loss. I know our fur babies mean so much to all of us. Thank you again & God Bless!Heart

Thank you..And your kitty cats will be included in our prayers. We miss our pets when they leave us but, they leave there paw prints on our hearts and souls forever. God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to put 2 beautiful kitties down this year. Mushu in January and Winston in April.  I miss them dearly. 

Valued Contributor

Please add Charlie to your prayer list.

Charlie is a parti-poodle who weighs five pounds on a good day.  

We got him 11 years ago and the rescue center thought he was 6, but we never believed that from all of his energy.

He is the most loving 'little fella' and has helped me by being right by my side during very sad times.

As with many small dogs as they age their throat starts to close.  There is no cure only meds to help with discomfort.

Charlie is coughing more today.

Please thank your Pastor for this wonderful idea!

And thank you for your time and posting!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, dear LIbby.  Would you please add Katie to your list.  She is a precious little yorkie who is lost in my area.  She has been missing for weeks, and it has been very stormy.  Please ask for prayers that she is found safe very soon.

Katie (2).png

Honored Contributor

Hi Libby,

It's SO sweet of you to do this.  Sorry for your loss.

Our 9 mo baby, my "Love Nugget " is Shadow.  He's an American Bulldog. 

We lost Levi, same breed after 16 years, and our precious Smokey Blu was lost at 8 mos last October (  two dogs two Octobers in a row) to a rare tumor with unbelievable roots around his little spine.  Such a lover.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Libby,

Would you please add our kitty Fay Wray to your list?  She died this past Wednesday from multiple organ failure.  My husband and I miss her terribly, and so does her
"sister," Francesca -- or Frankie -- the cat. Thank you so much.

Here's a photo:

Fay Wray peeking.jpg

Trusted Contributor

please add thefollowing pet names to your list

freckles age 12

molly age 7

kirby  age 6

frecklesi isgoing bloind

molly has a hairlip

kirby isa timid

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964  this is a wonderful thing that you are doing, may God bless you and your church.

My cat, Kipp, he has major anxiety after an injury and hides in a cupboard most of the day, please pray for his healing, thank you