Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols 

This both saddens & sickens me to no end!  I don't care what the age, something needs to be done with these awful kids/adults.  Too many of them are NOT suffering any consequences themselves for these evil acts.

My heart & prayers go out to Sweet Buddy.  I pray for his "quick" recovery & hope there's someone out there eager to adopt him & provide all the love & care Buddy deserves.  Sweet Buddy:  you did nothing to deserve this awful treatment.  I'll keep you in my prayers & sending you endless comfort (((hugs))).  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers Requested

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols 

My heart aches for that precious

innocent puppy and am praying with

all of my heart that he recovers and

is placed in the most amazing forever

home where he'll be showered with

tons of TLC for the rest of his life.

(((((HeartBUDDYHeart)))))

Can't state what I'm praying with all

of my heart what I want to happen to

that evil s*****g "child" who intentionally

tortured this precious puppy because Webbie

will most definitely never allow me to post it!!! Cat MadCat Mad

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Heartbreaking. 

Respected Contributor

What evil would possess someone to torture a dog or any animal?  Prayers for Buddy and all innocent creatures tormented by the lowest of the low.

Esteemed Contributor

I will pray for Buddy for a speedy recovery. I can't believe the parents were not aware their daughter had serious mental problems. She should be sent to a hospital for the mentally ill for treatment. This is horrific behavior for a 12 year old girl. What is next??? What if a classmate makes her angry, will she kill them??

This needs to be addressed because it is not going to get better.  Our justice system is so lopsided.  Her parents should be liable for all medical expenses for the dog. There should be no free lunch for anyone involved in this tragedy.

Contributor

This makes me sick.  The parents of the "underage" individual should be held accountable.  Harming animals often leads to harming people.  My heart hurts for that innocent puppy and it's amazing how incredibly resilient animals are, as stated the pup was giving kisses to the people helping him.  I hope he never endures pain again.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, prayers for Buddy. This is scary the kid won't be prosecuted. What will they do when he takes his crazy ways out on a human? 

I hadn't heard this story, its insane. That poor dog. That kid is sick. I feel for anyone who lives within walking distance of the little devil monster.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

This weekend there was a story on our local news, WTVA about a lab puppy named Buddy.  He has been a victim of torture as an extension cord was wrapped around his neck and he was set on fire.  Currently he is at Mississippi State Veterinary School and has received fish skin graphs on his face and Is still giving kisses to the caregivers from under his bandages.  Buddy is the epitome of  a "true loving trusting soul" that has a LONG road to go.  Keep him in your prayers for healing and comfort.  They have released a statment that the perpetrator will NOT be prosecuted because they are under 12 years of age..............

OMG how horrible.  @Boomernichols  if they do a follow up story on Buddy please let us know.  I would like to see how this turns out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Boomernichols wrote:

This weekend there was a story on our local news, WTVA about a lab puppy named Buddy.  He has been a victim of torture as an extension cord was wrapped around his neck and he was set on fire.  Currently he is at Mississippi State Veterinary School and has received fish skin graphs on his face and Is still giving kisses to the caregivers from under his bandages.  Buddy is the epitome of  a "true loving trusting soul" that has a LONG road to go.  Keep him in your prayers for healing and comfort.  They have released a statment that the perpetrator will NOT be prosecuted because they are under 12 years of age..............

OMG how horrible.  @Boomernichols  if they do a follow up story on Buddy please let us know.  I would like to see how this turns out.

You can go to Facebook and look at Tunica Humane  Society and they are posting updates every day.

Regular Contributor

This makes me so angry.  Buddy had to suffer at the hands of a monster.  I remember years ago when I lived in the UK two young boys took a small young boy from a Mall while his mother was turned away.  They killed the boy and when to prison.  My point is they knew what they were doing and so did that 12 year old.  Hope justice is done in this horrible case.  Prayers and love for Buddy.