Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers Please for a Very Good Cat

@candys mine 

thank you so much for the wonderful news!!! Way to go, Tuck-Tucks!!! I can just picture him sauntering down the hall. Cool cat!!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine - So glad he's doing better! HUGS to Tuck-Tucks and all of you at Team Tuck-Tucks! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candys mine 

That Plavix saved Tucks-Tucks!  Severe heart conditions mean that clots often get thrown or try to brew especially in the back legs (unfortunately, we've walked Tucks-Tucks' walk)...so it's glad to hear that the med agreed with him and he's walking around his Tucks-Tucks domain again! Prepare to spoil him extra rotten and prayers continue for his comfortable quality of life with his family. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@candys mine 

Thank God for answered prayers! So happy for Tuck Tuck and all who love him! 🙏🏻❤️

Respected Contributor

@Silver Liningand @Sammycat1  Though i say saunter i'm being nice to the old gent. It's more like a waddle and twist of his already bad back leg.  But the ATTITUDE is back!  Sammy you got it right that he's back in HIS DOMAIN. 

Yes, Hooray for better living through chemistry.  Than You Plavix! and we all do know the condition is not gone but managed for now.  Spoiled rotton is right! They're on it,  believe me.   But the thing is,  No matter how much attention and tasties are lavished upon him,  I don't think Tuck-Tucks could ever BE rotton. That's why he is,  and hopefully will be for a while yet,  Very Good Cat. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner, @cbrite  and @newtoallthis   Thanks for the hearts to Tuck-Tucks!  He is doing Better!The new medication and the loving care and thoughts of his family and everyone here have the old boy comfortable and happy again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Tuck-Tucks

That is such pawsome mews! We're

so happy that you're feline better

and are sending you more healing

prayers,pawsitive energy and hugs!

Love,

beastie,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Woman HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

(((((HeartTUCK-TUCKSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

Hi @candys mine  and everyone else who is also keeping up with this thread...

I am rejoicing at the happy news for little Tuck-Tucks and his family! Heart

I am so very glad to hear that the Plavix is working for him, and that he is back to walking normally again. Smiley Very Happy

What wonderful news!! I bet his family and friends are feeling relieved.

GBY for caring, candysmine. Smiley Happy Heart

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am so very happpy to read Tuck Tucks is doing better!!  Prayer is powerful.  This made my day!:Cat Very Happy