Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers Please for a Very Good Cat

I love kitty cats and will keep Tuck-Tucks in my thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

@candys mine - I was just talking to DH, who is a veterinarian, about Tuck-Tucks. He said the veterinarian probably prescribed Plavix to prevent blood clots. He also said if they can restore the blood flow in his leg he might be fine. Let's all pray that can happen! 

Respected Contributor

@threecees Thank you very much for your heart.  Every heart is a point of healing well wishes for Little Tuck-Tucks and his family Very much appreciates it!

Respected Contributor

@Sushismom  Thank you for holding Tuck-Tucks in your thoughts.  He is a very dapper  dark grey cat with a fetching white bib and fancy white spats. Quite the looker in his younger days.  Now a right ancient and honourable gentleman.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  Thank you and please thank your DH for his consideration of little Tuck-Tucks condition!  The thought of hope is much appreciated!  Tuck-Tucks is such a trooper I hope he can rebound.  Team Tuck-Tucks  ( mister got a kick out of that)  is giving all his meds and seeing to his comfort and Tuck-Tucks is taking it all with his usual good grace. 

I sincerely believe with all the sympathy and compassion here we've all sent Tuck-Tucks a " Prayer Flare" too bright and energizing to be ignored.  To comfort or "cure" this particular hurdle, It's all a wonderful epression of support for one little companion and his family..

Honored Contributor

@candys mine 

Just checking in to see how

precious Tuck-Tucks is doing

and also sending him even more

strong healing prayers,positive

energy and love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartTUCK-TUCKSHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

MONDAY UPDATE!!!!!    TUCK-TUCKS IS WALKING!!!!!

I saw him today through the storm door.  He walked down the hall like nothing ever happened!  No limping, no dragging.  Just his usual saunter. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED WELL WISHES AND PRAYERS!

@beach-mom  a special thank you to you and your DH.  that indipendant advice about the plavix by someone who knows really did bolster their spirits.

The old boy is doing well for now.  I almost think he just coldn't leave them in such shock.  Every day is gravy now and they are just happy to have him back.

Again, a HUGE THANK YOU TO ONE AND ALL!

Trusted Contributor

@candys mine awesome update! Prayers are being answered forTuck-Tucks and will continue to be. Go Tuck-Tucks go!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine   That's wonderful news!  I was hoping this update would be good!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Yay Tuck-Tucks! Yay @candys mine ! It seems like a miracle!

Cats with spats and bibs rule. So do the ones who don't have them. Cat Wink