and amazing boy.

(((((HeartTUCK-TUCKSHeart)))))

Bless your beautiful heart for starting

this thread.Please keep us updated.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers Please for a Very Good Cat

Heartfelt thanks @beastielove , @Yahooey ,@K9buddy, @1Snickers ,@SilverLining,@denisemb, @Leggett28 , @KitTkat , @Sweet Charlotte, @Toppers3 and @Mimi 1883.  Thank you all for the well wish hearts for Tuck-Tucks.  He's a grand old gentleman.

Respected Contributor

@Happy2BHereI certainly will pass this on to them.  I have not heard from them today so I'm hoping no news is good news. 

I do wish for that on that future someday.  All our old fur friends AND those at the perifery of our lives who never came to close but appreciated the odd kind word and tasty tidbit. 

Respected Contributor

I'm very sorry.  Sending thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

@KitTkat  Thank you for your heartfelt prayers.   We have been neighbors for decades. 

It's funny isn't it that some names  for some individuals seem like theyre meant to be doubled.  Duke-Duke,  Tuck-Tucks  It just doesn't sound Right if you only say it once!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   Wow, Good Morning to you!  Thank you for your prayers for Tuck-Tucks and his family.  Thanks too for the encouragement with the plavix,  If Tuck-Tucks is true to form he will take any little bit of help and run with it...so to speak. 

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT  Thank you for such kind wourds towards Tuck-Tucks and his family.  You have voiced my thoughts about all this perfectly. 

It was just such a great shock for them yesterday seeing their little guy like that.  I think they've got more of a handle on the situation now. 

Respected Contributor

@YahooeyThank you for your prayers going out to Tuck-Tucks and his family.  I am a firm believer in the power of good thoughts. 

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappyThank you for your thoughts and prayers going out to Tuck-Tucks and family.  Prayers from the heart are especially warm.

Respected Contributor

@beastieloveThank you for your kind post!  Tuck-Tucks LOVES getting Hugs!  Maybe with his peoples care, the new med and SO MUCH energy coming from the good people here,  he'll have some peaceful days.