Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers Please for a Very Good Cat

[ Edited ]

It is so kind of you to have told M/MTuck-Tucks that they can call you anytime for help with him. You've posted such a sweet story about this fellow and his people, I only hope they won't need to call on you in that capacity.

I will talk to my boy about Tuck-Tucks and he will do his best to help. I will, too, but my boy is a cat's cat and likes to hang out with cats who need a little orange energy. He's been lounging around in Tammy's room, but she's holding her own so he can be working the wires to help Tuck-Tucks. Heart

Valued Contributor

Prayers for Tuck-Tuck, a very good cat, that he stays pain-free and enjoys the love of his family in the coming days.  May he be welcomed at Rainbow Bridge when the time comes.  

Respected Contributor

@noodleann  Every bit helps! Get the Word out there!

Respected Contributor

@Tessa MendozaThank you. That is my hope for the old boy. All of it.

Respected Contributor

@steviebThank you for the heart. Tuck-Tucks is a cat who really does actively work at being a stress buster for his people and has been a true little blessing for them in his long life.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine  You, he and the family are more than welcome for the heart... I'm hoping for the very best outcome possible... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@candys mineSending prayers for Tuck-Tucks and his family.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Sending hugs and Light for Tuck-Tuck, and his family.

I am in tears for this kitty and his family.

Blessed Be.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirlThank you for the prayers for Tuck-Tucks and his loving family. They've had him since he was a baby so they know the whole story of his life.  I've mentioned that they should take a picture or two of himwith them today.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candys mine 

Prayers for Tuck-Tucks & his loving owners.  I hope as time goes on he doesn't experience any pain or discomfort.  If he must travel to The Bridge, he'll be welcomed by many new friends with open "paws."

Not sure of his owners' ages, but if elderly, it will be very sad for them to let go, so I pray in time, they have the strength & kindness to say to Tuck-Tucks, "we'll be reunited as a family one day."

Sweet Tuck-Tucks:  wishing you comfort during this time in your life.  Your parents love you & will do the right loving thing for you.  Heart

@candys mine 

I regret not recognizing you for your thoughtfulness & kindness to your friends & Tuck-Tucks.  Thank you for being there for them & for your love of Tuck-Tucks.  You're truly a wonderful person.