Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayers Please for a Very Good Cat

Many payers for you and  beloved Tuck-Tucks! 

Respected Contributor

@Tallgal  Thank you for the Heart. a light for Tuck-Tucks.

Respected Contributor

@NickNackThank you for the Heart.  I know you have your own angels in your thoughts Hope Ava and Sir Henry are working things out.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  thank you!  that's a Big well wish headed his way!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I believe you are Right.  As of this afternoon he seemed comfortable enough.  The leg is the same one he broke a few years ago.  But the Vet says it's not boken.  Tuck-Tucks has good pulses in his back legs but with his heart disease they are concerned about a clot.  I think they just need a little time to come to grips and say goodbye.  My wish is that things stay stable until monday.  But I have made it more than clear that if he goes into distress at any time they are to call me.  Tuck-Tucks is too good a cat to let him suffer.  Which they never would but if something happens in the middle of the night they need to know they can call me and I will get him where he needs to go.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@arrabella  Thank you for the prayers.   I am going to let them know about the support and love going out to Tuck-Tucks. I'm sure it will touch their hearts.

Respected Contributor

@On he Bay, @Swedishmiss , @AKgirl  Thank you for the hearts to add to the Bouquet of thought light for dear Tuck-Tucks.  I am sure he can pick up on the warmth going his way.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is such a tough road to travel, for so many of us who have and are, now.  Prayers for Tuck-Tuck and his sweet and loving owners, and for all who are going through the same. 🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2  Well said.  Especially these days.  Tuck-Tucks family is older.  It was a relief to them to know someone is available to help especiallly at night.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono, @twixy and @noodleann  thank you for the hearts for Tuck-Tucks  He's such a good little guy he is deserving of all the hearts he's given.