Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer vigil for Tissyanne and her Mom and all the ailing fur babies Sunday night 9PM EST time

@Tissyanne

I'm so glad to know she will be okay. I'll keep sending prayers for your mom and you. I know how much it hurts to see our moms hurting.YOu souned like a loving daughter and I'm sure that will help her heal and even though she is hurting she'll feel your loveSmiley Happy

@beauty junkie

thankyou for letting us know so we could send prayersSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Re: Prayer vigil for Tissyanne and her Mom and all the ailing fur babies Sunday night 9PM EST time

Contunued prayers for your mom's recovery! I hope she feels better soon.
Frequent Contributor

Tissyanne, I am so very sorry to hear about your mom's accident, and I wanted to let you know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.  Wishing for her a speedy recovery and return to home.

Honored Contributor

Prayers and good vibes have been sent out to God and the universe...

Thanks,  @beauty junkie.

Honored Contributor

Hi @colliemom4

I am so glad to hear from you. I rarely see any posts about Philosophy anymore, although I do still use AG, FIL, and BG. I had quite a bit of BG when they stopped offering it. I do still have my Sugarbear, and in fact, yesterday was her 18th birthday. She has kidney decline, but is doing well. I recall you having a Collie and a kitty. Did your Collie pass away? Do you still have your cat? I remember her slipping out, and was gone a while, and returned home. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne

It's great to talk to you too. I hate how Philosophy has changed the company so much. I'm still a fan, but it's not as exciting as it used to be.... like when they'd bring out new products and have big sales on stuff we hadn't seen in a long time on their website etc.

We had to put our cat and dog both to sleep. My daughter moved out and got another cat, and hubby and I got another dog. A couple of months ago I found out she has health problems though she was healthy when I got her. I adopted her when she was a few years old because I didn't really want a puppy and she needed a home. She's a sweet girl and on meds. I'm glad to hear sugarbear is still with you. I hope your mom is feeling better.

Respected Contributor

Prayers and blessings continue dear Tissyanne, for all of you!

Honored Contributor

I wanted to let everyone know that my Mom is doing better, and recovering slowly. I appreciate each one of you for your kind words, prayers, and good thoughts. This has been one of life's challenges for sure, but I am very thankful that things are as good as they are. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

That's great news to hear that your Mom is recovering!

Healing thoughts & prayers will continue until she's completely healed!

Thank you for the update!

Smiley singing cat.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad @Tissyanne that your mom is healing and will be okay. I am still praying and that she will feel her spirits uplifted and healing too as well as her body cause I know that those long healing journeys can be hard. And for you too that especially when you are tired, you will feel the touch of God.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"