Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer request for @NickNack's dog Frankie

Saying prayers for our forum friend Frankie-Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack -

May all our prayers go directly to Frankie's healing and to help you too get through this with hope and strength and calm so you can give all the love I know you want to give her.

I know so many of us have gotten to love watching Frankie and Henry and you, and our hearts and prayers are with you all the way!🙏💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and Frankie. Hang in there.❤️

Valued Contributor

I have been saying prayers for both of the dear Frankie ladies all day. They were among my first thoughts this morning. I am so hoping for restored good health for them, and rest and peace for their moms (and dad).
Respected Contributor

Strength and love to darling Frankie and @NickNack . In vigil mode.

Respected Contributor

I've followed the issues with Frankie although I've not posted about her before. 

I will keep the both of you in my thoughts. I'm sure you will do the best for her.

Esteemed Contributor

I will be praying very hard for little Frankie.  Our little fur people are so loved and treasured.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sending lots of prayers for Frankie and Hugs for you @NickNack1 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't posted in awhile but I have been following Nick Nack's posts.  I am praying for Frankie.  I know how muchlove and joy our furbabies bring in our lives.  Hang in there.  I hope you get answers.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack,

I don't usually come to the pet forum, but your topic title caught my eye the other day.  I read thru all the posts with tears running down my face.  When you posted about her losing her eyesight overnight, ugh, it broke my heart.

I am praying for your sweet Frankie to pull thru this.

I cannot imagine the stress and hurt you are dealing with right now.

Heart