Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer request for 18-year-old kitty at vet hospital

newtoallthis wrote:

The vet just called me. Tibbs is resting. The "twitching" had stopped and his blood work was good. That is all we know at this time.

Thank each of you for your prayers. keep praying for him.

I  will update you as I know. Thank God for each of you !

That's such wonder-fur mews!

Praying that you can bring your precious Tibbs back home today! Cat HappyHeart

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Tibbs and may New get her Birthday wish that Tibbs curled up by her side . Purring and happy (((Tibbs New)))
Trusted Contributor

The vet texted me at 12:15 last night and said Tibbs was still doing ok. I've had no word today.

Trusted Contributor

The vet just called. Said "Tibbs was still doing ok. He is a little more alert but weak. The Valium still has him "loopy" but should improve after he is weaned off."

Contunue praying my boy has a complete recovery. Thank each of you for your prayers and concern. Love, New and Tibbs

Esteemed Contributor

Newtoallthis, I'm relieved to hear that Tibbs is doing better today.

What is your vet's diagnosis?

Trusted Contributor

He gave no diagnosis. He may be waiting until tomorrow when Tibbs' regular vet is there to talk to me. I hope he is going to be ok for awhile longer anyway.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Praying for Tibbs. 

Honored Contributor

Continued prayers for Tibbs and hugs for Bew
Esteemed Contributor

It's such positive news that Tibbs is hanging in there -- I'm sure when his main vet gets back in the picture, you'll learn a lot more on what they'll do to treat your boy!  Prayers continue!

Trusted Contributor

I went back to see Tibbs after work and spoke with his vet that took care of him over the weekend. He said he had been up moving around this afternoon and had eaten! They brought him to me for a visit. He even looked so much better than he did this morning. Mr Tibbs does not like to be held, so after an hour of hugs, kisses and snuggles from his Mom his tail started thumping, just a couple at first and then the old "alright I have had enough!" steady thumping. Not wanting to aggitate him, I let him go back. They assured me he has a heated pad in his bed. He freezes! The best news ever----he may get to come home tomorrow! I told the vet about all the people praying for Tibbs! I believe in the power of prayer! I even told Tibbs this afternoon about Schmoo the one tough kitty fighter and told him he could do it to....just a little longer! Thank you for your prayers and love!