Super Contributor

Prayer Warriors win a victory !

Reeses was trapped about 4 days ago. yes, he was gone along time getting very ragged and tired and delirious, darting in and out of  streets, evading arrest and essentially dominating the lives of many animal lovers .

He was a friends dog, it was difficult hearing the updates and sightings as the nights grew cold. I am so glad to report that GOD has answered  the prayers and he walked right into a cage that a rescue had planted in a by chance area. Isnt that just wonderful, I really had very little hope left and thats the lesson every time, never give up. Thank you to all the prayer angels who read my post and offered up a prayer. God Bless you and yours!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayer Warriors win a victory !

Yea!!Heart-

Thank you so much for letting all know!

I am so glad. I had just about lost hope with him being ok too. I'm so glad we all prayed.

That is wonderful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

God always answers a call to help all of his furry creatures if at all possible.

Yes God does work in mysterious ways and I pray that dog now has a great life ahead,, and also will continue prayers for all lost animals and anyone lost to be found quickly.  

Thanking God is always an honor and a priviledge.

Trusted Contributor

@Thebig I, Wonderful news, thank you for posting this.

So glad there is a happy ending to Reeses' mis-adventure Heart

Respected Contributor

Never ever doubt the power of prayer to God almighty...He said Himself, nothing is too hard for Him.
Trusted Contributor

@Thebig I

That's super good news.  He's in need of a great big "welcome back" hug & a long night of sleep .. He's a Little Angel.

Super Contributor

Yes indeed friends God is good and faithful and He hears us. Thats pretty darn powerful. I pray daily for His animal creation.