Valued Contributor

Re: Prayer Warriors needed for lost dog

Please include my prayers for a safe return to owner.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I,

Prayers he will be caught and returned home.

Honored Contributor

I called my son who works with dog rescue.  He said if you have a way of putting up posters in your neighborhood or neighborhood action committee, to call members and tell them if they can to put out food in their back yard and leave their gates open.  If the dog comes in to get the food, then close the gate and call an animal rescue person in the area.  He asked if you have a neighborhood Facebook page for animal rescue.  Of course, I don't know that.  He is just giving me suggestions.  He agreed in order to catch a dog who has strayed and is frightened, you must get down on its level, not walk toward it, let it come to you.

Respected Contributor

Oh, Reeses, remember when you were fed and warm and Please let someone bring you in!  Prayers Reeses stays safe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate to hear of any dog that is lost and scared.  I will pray that Reeses is found and unharmed.  Have they thought about getting a cage from Animal Control to put food in and safely trap him where he has been seen?  I think this can be done.  Also post his picture on Pawboost dot com.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Little terrior has been out for several days, getting very cold, several sitings and he wont come to anybody. Please pray this little dog,  he looks      very tired and cold and nobody can catch him, owner is in disabled state. His name is Reeses.     

Why hasn't the PD or ACO stepped in!!!  The ACO should be able to catch Reeses and bring him to hospital!  

Praying to St. Francis that someone steps up and saves this pup.

Honored Contributor

Prayers are being sent Reeses way for a safe way home. This is no time for anyone or anything to be lost, cold, and hungry. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

He needs a dry, warm place set up outdoors so at least he can get out of the elements.

Super Contributor

He is STILL missing. Please keep praying, we have not given up, several sitings and many people looking. He is scared and on the run.

Trusted Contributor

@Thebig I, when I saw your name, I was hoping that you were reporting that all was well with Reeses, but sadly that is not the situation.

I am still praying for a miracle - that Reeses Heart is returned safely to its owner.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no this hurts my heart. Prayers sent. Please keep us updated. I hope you find him.Woman Sad