Respected Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For My Baby PLEASE~

@Drythe ~

What compassion you have in your Heart.  Your post really touched "My" Heart!  I will fight the fight for him till the end.  When I have to cry, I leave the room.  I want him to have only positive interactions with all he knows loves him.  None of us are ever ready for that "Rainbow Bridge."  Trying my best to just live in the moment with him, and not think too far ahead.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Mistic. Sending healing thoughts & prayers for him & you.  How wonderful to have him at home with you.  Try to enjoy every minute with him. Dogs live in the moment, so he knows your love each and every moment.  Don't ever apologize for caring for those who cannot speak for themselves.  If more humans did so, it would be a much better place. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic

I've been thinking about you and Phoenix. He's walking around despite zero platelets because he's with the people who love him the most in the world in the place he loves most in the world.  He knows, he knows.Heart

Respected Contributor

HeartTo All The Kind & Caring Ladies Here, Who Have Helped To Hold Me Up This Past Week ~ Our "Phoenix Rising" made his way over the "Rainbow Bridge" late tonight. Heart 

We had 2 "amazing" days with him at home.  With his Meds, he was allowed to just be Phoenix.  Go outside in his own backyard.  Have 2 more sleepovers with his "Dog Whisperer" Dustin.  Got to eat lots of Chicken and Scrambled Eggs.  Oh, how He loved that.  

We knew that his time was short, and we cherished every minute of it.   Thank You All For Your Support.  Love ~ Mistic Heart  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

Heaven has a new angel tonight..Godspeed, beloved Phoenix Rising!  We know you will live forever as you always have, right in your family's heart.

Respected Contributor

He was happy, he was home, he was loved.  What better life could there be for a pup?  You will all reunite by the Bridge, Someday.  Thank you for loveing him. I'm sorry for your loss of your very beautiful boy Phoenix Rising.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Phoenix knew how much he was loved.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Praying for you and your furbaby.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic I am just now reading your post, I am truly sorry for your loss, I will send prayers to you and your family, I know the pain you are all feeling at this time,  Just keep reminding yourself, you gave your fur child, a beautiful life full of love, and animals feel that.  He is with our Lord, forever free of any ailment that took over his body, running with his friends until one day, he will look up and be reunited with his beautiful family to spend in all eternity.  I am not saying that this time will be anytime soon, but I truly believe that in heaven we will have all of our animals back in our arms forever, the way it should be!

Hugs and prayers being sent!