Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Kingston, Please!

****UPDATE****!

My sweet boy is HOME!

He's still on pain meds, with a significant limp and will now have 3 weeks of bed rest only, before he returns to daily PT.

Before long he'll have his dancin' shoes back on!

penguin GIF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

How is Kingston doing after the weekend?  I think of him often.

Honored Contributor

@m0rgan 

We had to call the vet for more pain meds, he only came home with 2 and is obviously still having significant limp/pain.

He's taking Gabapentin and Tramadol (both human drugs), so he's staying pretty sedate, which is what he needs right now.

So we're all in lockdown in one room of our home, LOL!

Thank you for asking!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@m0rgan 

We had to call the vet for more pain meds, he only came home with 2 and is obviously still having significant limp/pain.

He's taking Gabapentin and Tramadol (both human drugs), so he's staying pretty sedate, which is what he needs right now.

So we're all in lockdown in one room of our home, LOL!

Thank you for asking!Heart

Kingston knows he scored bigtime in getting a loving Mommy and Daddy!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom -

Thank you for taking the time for letting us all know. I was just thinking of him. What an amazing wonderful boy you have and you are the best loving mom for him! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for healing and complete restoration for our friend Kingston @KingstonsMom  and for the Dr performing the surgery