Esteemed Contributor

Hope they finish soon so Henry can be King of the Castle. Sending him and Frankie some love 

Honored Contributor

I really feel for your Henry, @NickNack

Frankly, I feel like hiding whenever anyone comes to do work at my house, and that's even if I'm the one who hired them!  I do hate the loss of privacy, no matter how nice the "intruders" might be.  

Henry, I get it.  You're not alone.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Poor Henry is right! Strange noisy people, srange things covering his favourite spots, strange weird smells all over the nouse now. no where to get away from it all.   Lock him in a room for his own safety and piece of mind.  my main worry is VENTILATION. paint fumes and kitties don't mix.  Hope sanity returnes to the home fromt soon!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

Poor Henry is right! Strange noisy people, srange things covering his favourite spots, strange weird smells all over the nouse now. no where to get away from it all.   Lock him in a room for his own safety and piece of mind.  my main worry is VENTILATION. paint fumes and kitties don't mix.  Hope sanity returnes to the home fromt soon!

@candys mine  It's  low fume paint.  It's not bad at all.  I really don't even notice it.  I put Henry in the back bedroom about ten minutes ago with his food and litter box.  I don't think they'll get back there today.  I hope they get his room completed today so that I can leave him in there tomorrow.  They just pulled in, so my long day is getting ready to start.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

They're going to be able to finish tomorrow, and I don't think they'll be here all day.  Yea!  The house is looking great, but there's going to be an awful lot of putting things back together when they're gone.  Some of it I'll be able to do when they leave today.  I can't do anything while the furniture is covered, but they uncover everything when they leave.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau