Esteemed Contributor

Re: Police Officer Ice Caught Stealing!

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

A police K-9 named Officer Ice was recently "under investigation" for allegedly stealing from one of his own colleagues.

This month, the Wyandotte Police Department (WPD) in Wyandotte, Michigan, shared a now-viral image of Ice's mugshot following his recent criminal charges.

The mugshot of K-9 Officer Ice has been widely shared on social media

Big, Big, Big, at 6 feet 8 inches.  

Wyandotte Police Department - Michigan
January 12 · Fox News

Stealing is not only a crime but it is morally wrong too. Some jobs, like that of being a police officer, require you to take an oath prior to starting. Within the officer's sworn oath is the promise to protect person's property.

That being said, it saddens me to report that a current officer of the Wyandotte Police Department is under investigation for stealing!

The incident happened two days ago at the station. Ofc. Barwig was eating lunch in the breakroom when he was called to assist with a person in the WPD jail. He quickly jumped into service, leaving his half eaten lunch on the table. A short while later Barwig and another officer returned to the breakroom only to find Ofc. Ice leisurely strolling out of the room licking his chops. Barwig's entire lunch was gone....disappeared, vanished!

Ofc. Ice has invoked his fifth amendment right to remain silent and quite frankly is not cooperating with the investigation. He has a history of rummaging through trash cans that are within his reach. There have been several other accusations of him taking food right from coworker's hands as they walk by.

WPD will consider our Facebook followers opinions on how to proceed with this investigation.

@Foxxee 

Oh please !!!!   A good lawyer will get this thrown out with no difficulty at all!

Were there any witnesses?

Were there any cameras?  

How many people walked in and out of that room before Ofc Barwig returned?

I rest my case.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy stories like these......make me smile....