Respected Contributor

Re: Please prayers for Melanie

@qvcaddition  Thank you for the update.  I"m so glad to hear the good news, I just got home from work and was thinking about your dear dog and how everything went. 

She may need pain meds to sleep through the night - please be sure to give them to her if you think she has any pain.

Good news - so wonderful to hear about everyone sending prayers from all over the country for your dear doggie.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition

I'm so happy that things went well with the surgery.  Sending best wishes to both of you.    

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition, you and especially Melanie and her surgical team are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

~

Just read your update ... I'm relieved that everything went well.

I hope you get some well needed rest. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2

@Catty2 wrote:

@qvcaddition

I'm so happy that things went well with the surgery.  Sending best wishes to both of you.    

Thank you so much

Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@qvcaddition  Thank you for the update.  I"m so glad to hear the good news, I just got home from work and was thinking about your dear dog and how everything went. 

She may need pain meds to sleep through the night - please be sure to give them to her if you think she has any pain.

Good news - so wonderful to hear about everyone sending prayers from all over the country for your dear doggie.

Thank you again. everyone.  I didn't feel so alone.

Esteemed Contributor

Please remember to call on me if any of your wonderful people need prayers.  I don't know how to do the wonderful flowers and cute pictures you have posted, but I loved all of them.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition   My prayers go out for your little sweetheart.  She will be fine so don't worry.  Pets bring so much love in our lives.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack

@NickNack wrote:

I will be keeping you and Melanie in my prayers today @qvcaddition.  Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you.  No cancer.  All the prayers help so much

Honored Contributor

I am so happy for you and Melanie that there is no cancer!  That's such wonderful news.  I kept coming back here to see if there was any news and was so glad to see your post.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition Thanks for the great news about Melanie!!!💗💗💗💗

Trees are the lungs of the Earth