Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please prayers for Melanie

We will keep our fingers and paws crossed for your sweet dog. Our prayers will be with you both.

Respected Contributor

I will absolutely keep your Melanie in my prayers for a swift and successful surgery!

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition,

Prayers & best wishes for Melanie's recovery.  Please give her hugs from us.

Respected Contributor

Melanie sounds like a wonderful dogfriend -sending prayers and good wishes to both of you.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Prayers sent. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Prayers for your sweet girl.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU EVERYONE.  PRAYERS WORK AND ALL YOURS DID.  I Am so happy tonight.  It was a rough day.  I sat in my car for hours because I don,t live in the same town as the vet.  He is one of the best. I was so worried, I couldn't  go in stores.  When you are my age, 82, things hit you harder.  AGAIN, YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES DID IT.  I had my bible with me and read a lot of it, but I do every morning.

!

NO CANCER.  I,m not shouting just y elling from the roof top.  She ate her dinner fine and didn,t need pain meds. She is sleeping now.  We can make people smile again.  I had minor surgery in outpatient Monday. My biopsy hasn,t come back , but I,m not concern.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl

@SXMGirl wrote:

@qvcaddition, sending prayers that Melanie has a successful surgery and has an easy recovery.

Thank you.  Just got home.  No Cancer.  All the prayers worked.

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk

@Winkk wrote:

Praying Dog.jpg

Thank you.   That is the cutest photo.   All the pictures are beautiful.  I am so grateful to everyone. Cancer free.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

THANK YOU EVERYONE.  PRAYERS WORK AND ALL YOURS DID.  I Am so happy tonight.  It was a rough day.  I sat in my car for hours because I don,t live in the same town as the vet.  He is one of the best in Sonoma county. I was so worried, I couldn't  go in stores.  When you are my age, 82, things hit you harder.  AGAIN, YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES DID IT.  I had my bible with me and read a lot of it, but I do every morning.

!

NO CANCER.  I,m not shouting just y elling from the roof top.  She ate her dinner fine and didn,t need pain meds. She is sleeping now.  We can make people smile again.  I had minor surgery in outpatient Monday. My biopsy hasn,t come back , but I,m not concern.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Bouquet.gif

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!