Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please pray for my girl Melanie

You are not alone and my prayers for your sweet angel have been sent. Please update when you get a chance. And remember we are just a click away. God speed! [sending cyber hugs].

Esteemed Contributor

I just happened onto your post, @qvcaddition .  Oh course, I will pray for you and your precious Melanie.  It sounds as if things are turning around for her.  I will pray she has the best possible outcome.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

So very sorry to hear this.  Prayers are on their way for you and Melanie,  and praying it's only an infection.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending love and prayers for your girl, and yourself- 🙏

I adore my little rescue girl and I totally relate...

Esteemed Contributor

Update on Melanie.

She is back to some serious eating.  The substitute Dr. She saw this morning gave me hope.  He said it looks real good.  Not red and ugly, but clear and small.  He said he can,t say for certain, but he really thinks it,s an infection.  He said to keep Friday,s appt. with her reg vet.  He may still want to do a biopsy.  

I,m not yelling, but want everyone to know YOUR PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS HAVE HELPED SO MUCH.  Today, we went to her favorite pet stores and park.

Thank you also for the hugs, they helped me.

I will update Friday.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition 

Thank you for the update.

That's wonderful news so far.  I hope it continues to get better for your Fri. appt.  So you had a wonderful day afterwards to celebrate & enjoy your time together.

Will keep the prayers sent your way .. and many hugs as well.  We're all rooting for the best results.  Heart

Valued Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Update on Melanie.

She is back to some serious eating.  The substitute Dr. She saw this morning gave me hope.  He said it looks real good.  Not red and ugly, but clear and small.  He said he can,t say for certain, but he really thinks it,s an infection.  He said to keep Friday,s appt. with her reg vet.  He may still want to do a biopsy.  

I,m not yelling, but want everyone to know YOUR PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS HAVE HELPED SO MUCH.  Today, we went to her favorite pet stores and park.

Thank you also for the hugs, they helped me.

I will update Friday.

Thank you for the update, @qvcaddition.  My prayer will be that Melanie will continue to improve.  It sounds like you both had a much better day today. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition   thank you so much for sharing the encouraging news about Melanie.  Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Update on Melanie..   The Dr. Said it looks very good and it is an infection.  He said to bring her back Monday, he wants to give her another shot of antibotics to make sure it's killed.  NO BIOPSY NEEDED.  Thank you everyone for your well wishes and prayers.  I,m sending HUGS to all of you.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition 

That is such WONDERFUL news!  Aloha to you & little Melanie. ❤️ 🐶 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.