Honored Contributor

Re: Please please pray for my Jack-see

@Goldengate8361wrote:

CE9B4076-93C2-4D9E-A47B-4BCE2CA063F9.jpegThis is my sweet cat, Jack. He has cardiomyopathy and he’s not doing well at all. I’m taking him to my vet in the morning at 7 am. Would you please pray for him? If u don’t pray (per se), would you send hm good vibes? My cats are literally my only family. Jack means the world to me and I’m crushed. I actually really do believe in the positive power of prayer from anybody- including people I don’t know. Thank you, in advance. Jack is a great, great cat! 17+ years old) I’m very sad.

@Goldengate8361  What a sweet face on that “fluff ball”....Jack is in my thoughts and prayers and you are, too. Good luck in the morning. 💕

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361, sending lots of prayers and good thoughts for Jack.  He is a beauty.  Hoping for a good vet report tomorrow.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@@Re: Please please pray for my Jack-see

@Goldengate8361  Done ....please keep us posted regarding your precious Jack.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @@Re: Please please pray for my Jack-see

Prayers for your beautiful kitty and for you, too.  He knows how much you love him.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361-

Jack sure is a handsome boy.

I'll definitely be praying!

Mine is 17 too and I know they can't live forever but they can live up to their 20's so I hope your vet can give Jack some really good years to come! We can pray for that!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Prayers for you and Jack on their way.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361- What a beautiful boy Jack is.  Prayers for him and you being said right now.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers sent up all day and will continue every day or your handsome Jack.  Having a cat with cardiomyopathy is difficult, lots of ups and downs.  Your guy is a tough one and hss a great Momma on his side.

Please update us when you're able!

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361

I'm sending one thousand prayers ur way - yes, prayer works. My little lhasa apso is my only family - so I know how u feel. Hoping u get good news about Jack.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers being said for Jack, and for you too, as you navigate this rough road.   He sure is a handsome boy! 

Do come back and let us know how you made out...we care!