Esteemed Contributor

Please Pray For Peaches

[ Edited ]

Peaches is missing and lived in our cat colony for over 12 years.  Last week, the organizer shut it down because it was just getting to be too much.  We have been inundated with cats that have been left behind from the local camp ground or those that have just been dumped.  All of the cats were homed, but Peaches escaped from his new home.  The person who took him was a volunteer like me, and she has taken about 6 cats during the past year.

Peaches is at least 13 years old, and the home where he escaped from is about 3 miles from where our colony was.  We are very worried about him not getting anything to eat, crossing a major road, and predators.  I am checking the colony daily and also driving around the area where he went missing.

Please say a prayer that he is found safely.

Just an addition:  I know that we have Delaware people on the boards.  If anyone lives or visits in the Pinewoods area of Bear, please keep an eye out and message me.  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl Lifelong cat lover, this is heartbreaking. Peaches is darling, just my kind of cat. I pray he is found safe. Please post any updates, thanks.

Respected Contributor

Post this on Facebook under:  Find Fisher’s Friends (mention your area and state of DE).  Lots of people from your state read these FB posts.  And I will be praying for him to return!  @SXMGirl 

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze  Already posted on FB and Nextdoor.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Sending prayers for the welfare of Peaches.

@SXMGirl   Thank you for all you do for the animals.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl - I will pray for Peaches, his safety, and his comfort. I will also pray for those looking for him. Do you have a local branch of HomeAgain? They will do a lot to help. With all of those helping to find him, I hope he finds his way to one of them. He's a beautiful boy! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Pray For Peaches

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl 

Praying for Peaches.  Peaches is old.  That is even more worrisome, a creature of habit that will not adjust well to the change.  I will hope and keep us posted as well.

Honored Contributor

Poor Peaches!  I hope he is found safe and sound soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Saying prayers for Peaches! 🙏🏼

Respected Contributor

As a cat owner, I am praying that Peaches is found.  He is a gorgeous looking boy.