Esteemed Contributor

This is a feral kitty that I've been tracking. Mama feral kitty gave birth to 3 in a neighbor's garage. She was frightened when the owners went in and bolted. She hadn't even had time to clean her new babies. The owner's daughter is a vet tec and came over to get the 3 little ones. Two survived. I often wondered if mama had more than 3. One day I looked out my window and mama was waiting to cross the street. She sat for a few minutes and soon a tiny kitty came running up to her and they crossed the street together. I didn't want to see it grow up feral, so made up my mind to trap it and find it a home. Well.....so much for that. DH and I fell in love in a matter of 24 hours. She's 10 weeks old, so she's fully weaned. I think it's a girl, but will have the vet verify. She has been socialized so quickly that I'm shocked. Being raised alone for 2.5 months, she's ready for lots of hugs and kisses and all the meals she can consume. HeartAnnie1

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep She's adorable!  Enjoy your sweet new kitty!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

God will bless you for your kindness.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Annie is adorable!

What happened to Mama?

Super Contributor

Annie is a cutie!   You are very kind for taking her in.   Wishing all of you good times together!

Esteemed Contributor

I like kittens.  Cats, not so much, lol.  I hate seeing cats running around outside.  I always assume they are going to get run over.  I wish everyone would take care of their pets and keep them safe.  Your kitty is one lucky kitten!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

She's precious and what a sweet, pretty face.  She's lucky to have found you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh, she's just beautiful.  I'd have been exactly the same keeping her.  Who could resist that sweet thing?  My DH knows that any cat or kitten that comes into this house, stays in this house and he'd good with that.

I hope you enjoy many years of of hugs and kisses with your new furbaby.

Trusted Contributor

Annie is precious! So adorable!  Thank you for rescuing her and giving her a furever home. I hope you were able to find mama cat too!  

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep   Annie is a sweet little beauty!  I'm so happy that you rescued her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau