Honored Contributor

It seems it's not just rats that can't resist the taste of good pizza after a squirrel was caught chewing on the Italian dish

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6054405/Move-pizza-rat-SQUIRREL-caught-munching-cheesy-dish-...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Pizza Munchin' Squirrel!

Absolutely adorable! 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  And, I'll take mine with extra nuts, please!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

One night, I was scheduled to work at the Disney store.

My husband had ordered pizza, so I was able to grab a slice of pizza and that was going to be my dinner. I put the slice of pizza on a chair on the patio in front of the house. I did not want to carry both the  slice of pizza and my costume. I was afraid I might get pizza sauce on my costume.

I have no idea where he came from. But I came out to leave, just in time to watch a squirrel running away with my dinner in his mouth. I swear the pizza was out there a whole 30 seconds.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

One night, I was scheduled to work at the Disney store.

My husband had ordered pizza, so I was able to grab a slice of pizza and that was going to be my dinner. I put the slice of pizza on a chair on the patio in front of the house. I did not want to carry both the  slice of pizza and my costume. I was afraid I might get pizza sauce on my costume.

I have no idea where he came from. But I came out to leave, just in time to watch a squirrel running away with my dinner in his mouth. I swear the pizza was out there a whole 30 seconds.

@drizzellla

Those little boogers are fast and they come out of nowhere!

We have a pet squirrel who lives in an oak tree next to our deck.

Here he is as a baby when he adopted us. Meet Rocky:

PD_0048.JPG

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.