Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pictures Of Ava

[ Edited ]

Oh @NickNack , she is just precious. I can't wait for the day that she and Henry become great buds.

I was going to add, my son's Frenchie, Flynn has very big ears but I love her so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  She is just adorable, and I hope that she is starting to feel like a real family member.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I just want to kiss and cuddle that cute little snugglebunny!Heart

Honored Contributor

@NickNack - She's adorable and I'm so glad you two found each other.  I know she'll have a lifetime of love now.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Oh @NickNack , she is just precious. I can't wait for the day that she and Henry become great buds.

I was going to add, my son's Frenchie, Flynn has very big ears but I love her so much. 

@qvcfreak   I'm so glad you love your son's Frenchie.  They are so endearing.  Even though Ava is shy and fearful of others at first, she is very joyful and playful with me.  I love her very much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, everyone, for your compliments on Ava's photos.  She is such a sweet, wonderful girl.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I loved Frankie, but Ava is simply adorable. She's like a little dog bon bon, shell pink with a hint of toasted meringue here and there.

I am completely confident that she and Henry will hit their stride together, and all will be well in The House of NickNack.

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I loved Frankie, but Ava is simply adorable. She's like a little dog bon bon, shell pink with a hint of toasted meringue here and there.

I am completely confident that she and Henry will hit their stride together, and all will be well in The House of NickNack.

@noodleann. I truly believe that when our furbaby crosses the bridge, they kinda stick around watching over us too.  I believe they find another furbaby to care for us when they believe we need one the most.  And, though watching over us, they're also in "command" of the newbie, educating our earthly babies and guiding them into the family.  Frankie is guiding Ava helping her learn to also be a good 'sister' to Henry.  As you said, all will be well...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@noodleann. I truly believe that when our furbaby crosses the bridge, they kinda stick around watching over us too.  I believe they find another furbaby to care for us when they believe we need one the most.  And, though watching over us, they're also in "command" of the newbie, educating our earthly babies and guiding them into the family.  Frankie is guiding Ava helping her learn to also be a good 'sister' to Henry.  As you said, all will be well...

That's a very nice thought @eddyandme .  Thank you for posting that. 

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

In the first photo Ava looks as if she is getting ready to say something very important to you!

Bet it’s, ‘I love you, thank you for sharing your life with me.’

What a sweet girl.

Today on (@ rover . Com) there is an article on socializing dogs during and after COVID.  Thought it might be interesting to you and Ava.

Please send a photo of Henry as you have time.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras