Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Kingston!

Landon.3-1.jpg

Kingston is Absolutely GORGEOUS @KingstonsMom!

Honored Contributor

Re: Picture šŸ¶

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Rip, my 2 yr old American Bulldog. Love this guy!!ā¤ļø

IMG_0817.JPG

@AmericanBulldogMom what a very regal and handsome boy!! Beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

All of these babies are beautiful!

My crazy Yorkie........Precious Penny Marie.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

All beauties, but your Kingston holds a special place in my heart @KingstonsMom.  It's so good to see him looking so well.  He is a beautiful, beautiful boy and it does my heart good knowing that you take such good care of him.  

Esteemed Contributor

Are they apricot poodles @Sweet_Serenity?  They are just adorable!

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Citrine1- @KingstonsMom Kingston looks amazing. You are a wonderful doggie mama and he is a special boy. 

Honored Contributor
Animals are very special. Unconditionally loving and trusting. My hope is everyone rescue. For more information contact information available for every breed wanted. Please Donate time or money or both to your local shelter. Lastly please support no Kill, Get involved. Thanks again sharing your precious babies.šŸ’—
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I feel the same as you about rescue.  My little Yorkie was found in Shreveport wandering in a bank parking lot.  She was so sick, didn't have any hair, weighed less than three pounds.  Someone at the bank called the shelter to pick her up.  She stayed at that shelter for three days before the rescue was allowed to get her.  They rushed her to the vet and she was on death's door.  She had pneumonia, starving, dehydrated and exhausted.  Thank God, she came around after a couple of weeks and the rescue put her in foster care.  She was there for almost two weeks before I could pick her up and bring her home.  We didn't really know she was a Yorkie when we got her.  We didn't care what she was.  I knew she was my girl and I would make the rest of her life happy and secure.  I thank God for all the people who step up for children and animals.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

FB_IMG_1491180066728.jpg

@Sweet_Serenity

I have a sign in my den that says, "My therapist has a wet nose", LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

Re: Picture šŸ¶

[ Edited ]

@luv-the-Q

Oh my gosh! Lol What a cute CUTE little yorkie yiu have! That face! So so sweet!! Heart

ALL of the furbabies here, BIG *waves to handsome Kingston* and small, are just so so gorgeous! I love looking at all of the precious photos. Nothing brightens my day more, than to see pics of these sweet gentle and loving souls. Smiley Happy

Here is my little Shih Tzu "Sedona".

She is the most precious gift I have ever received. We got her at 10 weeks old. She is now 15 yo, and still looks and acts like a puppy (current pic of her with her puppy cut):

true (3).jpg

Here is a pic of her from when she was 12 yo, and I still had her in full coat. Smiley Happy

P1010059Csm (1).jpg

SedonaNCar1.jpg

Here, she had just recently been cut down for the very first time. I actually cried as I did it....silly. I hated to do it, but I knew it would be easier on both of us. haha. I clipped her body, but kept herlegs in a full bell. In this pic, she was pooped out after spending half an hour barking incessantly after the squirrels who were running across the deck. Smiley Happy Tired, she jumped on top of her convertible car puppy bed, that a good friend of mine from Canada had sent her. Smiley Happy

Thanks for allowing me to share!