Esteemed Contributor

Petunia hasn't bothered anything on the end tables since she was little.

A week ago DD had put a recipt and some change on the end table for me. Well, you know who spied it, and everything went on the floor. Oops, all gone so she started meowing and chirpping.  She wanted to do it again. It was funny to watch, so being the  dummies we are, we picked the change back on the table and it all went flying again.  After the 3rd time we stopped.

It is now a nightly ritual. We keep the change in the end table drawer and we play "52 pick" up every night several times. That goofy cat has a ball flinging that change.

That is how you know the Earth is not flat, cats would have knocked everything off the edge.

Frequent Contributor

I love reading about your cat Petunia.  She sounds like a hoot.  I had a cat named petunia when I was in grade school...many years ago!  

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 My late DH and I having been owned by many cats, I so enjoy hearing about Miss Petunia.

~

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Petunia hasn't bothered anything on the end tables since she was little.

A week ago DD had put a recipt and some change on the end table for me. Well, you know who spied it, and everything went on the floor. Oops, all gone so she started meowing and chirpping.  She wanted to do it again. It was funny to watch, so being the  dummies we are, we picked the change back on the table and it all went flying again.  After the 3rd time we stopped.

It is now a nightly ritual. We keep the change in the end table drawer and we play "52 pick" up every night several times. That goofy cat has a ball flinging that change.

That is how you know the Earth is not flat, cats would have knocked everything off the edge.

@CrazyKittyLvr2   LOL for your last comment!  Petunia is quite a character.  I would love to see a video of her antics.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Just think about all the good exercise  you're getting bending over picking up all that change for Petunia.  She has put you on an exercise plan whether you realize it or not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We are going to try and video again her with the coins.  We tried one night and when she saw the phone in DD's hand she was like, "oh, something new" and went to investigate what DD was doing and abandoned her money.

At 4:30 am on Thursday morning DD heard her getting into something in her bedroom. Told her to stop.  After DD turned the light off Petunia jumped on her, walked up her legs and chest and nipped her on the nose, and left.