Respected Contributor

Petunia helping DD with a quilt.

Petunia breaking in DD's IMG_0713.JPGquilt done in purples & grey

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petunia helping DD with a quilt.

[ Edited ]

@Retired Legal Secretary -Kitty is so pretty. I am on my last Christmas quilt - I pick it up Wednesday and have to bind it. Every picture I take of my finished quilts has my dog included! He just loves to sprawl out. Now, if only I could teach him how to press the foot peddle, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Riley1  This is Petunia's first quilt experience.  My older cat has christened every quilt DD has made.  Test runs for comfort I guess.

DD's cousin wanted a quilt with purples and grey.  I can't sew a stitch. DD took a couple of classes but mainly taught herself.

It's daunting to me just watching her.  I envy you and DD having the talent and patience to make one.

Honored Contributor

Pretty quilt, pretty cat! My SIL is making us a Christmas quilt for our bed. Holiday designs on one side, snowmen on the other so we can use it many months here in the north.

Respected Contributor

HI RETIRED,

DD IS VERY TALENTED, THAT QUILT LOOKS SO PRETTY, UNIQUE COLOR COMBINATION.

MISS P - HER USUAL PURRRRRFECT SELF,  IS JUST SUPERVISING AND DOING THE QC WORK - ENSURING IT'S MADE WITH LOVE AND COMFY ENOUGH TO FALL FAST ASLEEP ON.

GOOD JOB DD AND ALSO PETUNIA -

YOU TWO MAKE A GREAT TEAM.

AUNT KO

Honored Contributor

Petunia is such a pretty cat.  She looks very comfy in that position.  

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The quilt is lovely.  Obviously Petunia thinks it quite comfortable too!

Not to hijack your thread, but warn DD if Petunia wants to also help with ironing:

millie asleep on clothes.jpg

Denise
Respected Contributor

@denisemb  lol.   That has already been discussed.  When ironing time comes,  Miss Petunia's helpful backside will be ejected from DD's room. Door shut, no matter how much Little P protests.