Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petunia has graduated to stairs.

@NickNack   Thanks for the picture of Henry.  He looks like a big boy.  Little P isn't as quite as fluffy as Henry. Her Dad is big.  If she gets that big, my older cat will have to rethink bonking her.

I have to say I am so glad we took her in.  DD  and I have enjoyed her antics and she has been a much needed comic relief.

She now goes up at night and sleeps with DD.  When DD heads upstairs Petunia is right behind yelling "Wait for me."  lol

During the day when she gets tired she jumps in her bed in the LR and snoozes. She is too darn cute for words.  Except for the drawing blood thing.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  & Henry,

Thanks so much for stopping by to say Hello.

Henry you are such a CUTIE,  it is always a treat to see you.

It’s good that you have the opportunity for some fresh air blowing through your fur.  We call that ‘hair conditioning.’

Hope there are some interesting things going on outside your window.

Nose Bumps & Good Wishes to you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@NickNack  & Henry,

Thanks so much for stopping by to say Hello.

Henry you are such a CUTIE,  it is always a treat to see you.

It’s good that you have the opportunity for some fresh air blowing through your fur.  We call that ‘hair conditioning.’

Hope there are some interesting things going on outside your window.

Nose Bumps & Good Wishes to you!

@Drythe   I have a bird feeding station right outside my screened in porch that Henry can watch.  I have woodpeckers, cardinals, carolina chickadees, carolina wrens, white-breasted nuthatches, mourning doves and many others.  Until recently I had a hummingbird feeder where he could sit and watch the hummingbirds.  I took a picture of this last year.  He loves being out there.

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I apologize for posting about Henry on your thread about your sweet Petunia.  If I need to post again I will start a new thread.  I love reading about Petunia.

3120AB7B-5624-4CD3-BDF6-A96702D452D3_1_201_a.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Oh heavens, do not apologize for letting us see Henry.  I certainly don't mind and either does Petunia.  I love seeing everyone's furballs.

Please keep posting pics of him anytime.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Thank you and Henry.

Seeing your sweet boy always gives me a big smile.

Best to y’all

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras