Esteemed Contributor

Petunia + box of Kleenex + 10 min. alone

I wanted to take a quick shower, cleared off end tables of breakables. Stairs secured, other rooms closed off.  I figured she would be good for 10 min.

Came out of bathrooom to whole Kleenex sheets and shredded Kleenex all over LR floor. 

You know who came tearing in from kitchen w/Kleenex hanging from her mouth.

When I yelled her name I got the "What?"  look.

Last night she had all 4 paws wrapped around DD's arm gnawing on her. Her arms look like she was trying to juggle scaples.

Little PITA (said lovingly).

Respected Contributor

Re: Petunia + box of Kleenex + 10 min. alone

[ Edited ]

Did it look anything like this?  (Substitute tissue box for TP roll).  

This is the boy I lost a week ago.  He was 5.5 months old when this picture was taken.  Happened in his Grammy's house.  We laughed so hard!

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 9.27.35 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME  Yup.  She was having a he** of a good time.  $50 worth of kitten toys and she prefers a box of hankies.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME   He is so cute.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Thank you.  It's been difficult.  He was worth all the pain I'm feeling now.  I wouldn't have missed our time together for anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME   I know what you mean.  We always had dogs for years.  Our last was a Bassett/Springer mix.  He was 1 of a litter of  8 oopsies.  Bassett manged to get in with the Springer.  Black and white like a Springer built like a Bassett.  Silly looking but a hoot.

Now I have cats. I swear every time one passes I can't do this again but then another one finds us. They are worth it.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME   I'm so sorry you lost this cutie. Do I see an adorable red/choc poodle by chance? What's his name?

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   Thank you.  The one I lost was Tyler.  He had a lot of personality.... His tag read "Good Time Tyler".   Anything for a good time.  And, he smiled, which was sometimes frightening to people who didn't know him!  Tyler was a true red.

The boy in my emoji is Jasper (Jazz).  He is cafe-au-lait.  The picture was taken when he was five months old.  He was more of a mahogany color then, but has faded down to a gray-brown. 

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@ItsME   I'm so sorry you lost this cutie. Do I see an adorable red/choc poodle by chance? What's his name?

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Very cute!

Don't be surprised as to what you may find each day.  I have a feeling there'll be many more surprises waiting for you.

Many years ago when I had my townhouse, I was given 2 kittens (brother & sister.)  Didn't take long to find the toilet paper in the upstairs bathroom & boy did they let me know!  It became almost a daily routine with them to drag it down the stairway & wrap it all throughout the downstairs.  It went on for a very long time.

Also, I had purchased a matching sofa & loveseat new for my new home.  They had the skirt on the bottom & was taped behind the skirt to keep the creases neat.  Well, the 2 kitties dicovered the tape behind the skirts & each day, they proceeded to loosen it so it was hanging.  I cut them off, then another day, more, etc. etc.

Thru all of their mischievous deeds, I loved them both so much & still miss them.