Esteemed Contributor

Petunia Dragged It Downstairs, IT'S 7FT. LONG!!!!!

I went into the bathroom this morning and found what looked like a long crocheted rope about an inch around in a pile on the floor. It had small crochted flowers with colored felt centers. I had never seen it before. This was the phone call that followed:

Me to DD:  What is this long crochted thing w/flowers on it?

DD: Oh, I got off ESTY 10/12 years ago.

Me: What the h*ll is it?

DD:  You wear it as a scarf, it was in one of the quilted bags I made. I wanted the bag and put the the scarf on my sewing table.  Why? Wait, it was in my room. Where did you get it?

Me: Lying in a pile on the bathroom floor. It looked like a small coiled crochted boa constrictor.

DD:  Oh P, you're going to be the death of me. I have another call, bye.

I measured it.  It's 7 ft. long. Yep, off the table to the floor, out of her room, thru the loft, down the steps, through the downstairs to the bathroom.

Oh, and past $100 worth of cat toys. It's gonna be a long day.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petunia Dragged It Downstairs, IT'S 7FT. LONG!!!!!

Petunia sounds like a stinker. I once had a kitty who would bring me anything I had in a bag on the kitchen counter. Donuts, angel food cake, bread etc. I don't know how many time I found a bag on the stairs with teeth marks in it. 

Respected Contributor

She certainly is a busy little girl, isn't she!  

You are going to have to "baby proof" your house as if you had a toddler roaming around!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I LOVE Petunia and her adventures! Life will never be boring with that little one!

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty  P has an affinity for DD's charger cords.  One has what we call

"teef marks" in it.  Don't let that upside down heart on her nose fool you, she is a stinker.  

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee  We have removed so much stuff she could get into it's crazy.

DD frequently declares that she is going have to put (fill in the item) in a body cavity to keep it away from Petunia, although DD's language is more colorful.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

LOL!

They always pass the pricey kitty toys, for far more simpler 'toys'!

Wadded up tin foil to bat around the floor, slap off the counters' boxes/ of any size, especially ones too small for them to fit in; large brown paper grocery bags and to really make their day, an empty box with a roll of toilet paper, LOL!

a white cat inside a cardboard box ripping up a roll of toilet paper happy birthday meme

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Isn't that the truth!   Petunia's latest thing is crumpled up paper.  If she hears it she comes running and waits for you to throw it. If you don't throw it fast enough she jumps up, wraps her front paws around your arm and tries to gnaw on you.

Respected Contributor

THE MISADVENTURES OF MISS P

THE NEVER ENDING STORY FILLED WITH SURPRISES, TWISTS AT EVERY TURN AND THE KITCHYKIDDENCAT THAT WINS THE DAY....

AND HER NEVER AMUSED SICKKICK TESS.

I LOVE HER TO KIBBLES N BITS!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby  Let me tell you about Petunia's sidekick, Tess.  I've written she is not a lovey, dovey cat. Never has been.

She was on the bathroom window sill about 11:00pm Wednesday night, no Petunia in sight.

I went over and scratched her ears and said "how you doin, pretty girl?" I bent over to kiss her on the head, even though she is perpetually crabby.

Well. the ears went back, I got a mean sharp meow and a front paw come out at warp speed and gave me a hard thump on my arm.  I guess the Queen was not amused.

I should have known better. You don't touch her without her coming to you.