Respected Contributor

Re: Petunia DID NOT have a good afternoon!

I had white cat, all pure white. He was stray in my development for about a year. No one could come close to him...but strangely he felt secure and safe on my property and took to me and my young daughter at time. He followed us everywhere, and would appear at my daughters after school bus drop off. He would travel through the green belts and always appear, then follow us home. Little by little, I was able to feed him, and finally take him in. Now, veterinary care/visits was an adventure to say the least...NO WAY to crate this guy!! So I tightly wrapped him in a towel. That worked until after a few times he figured he pee all over, and yes meowing and hissing all the way. Not appreciating being pee'd on, I wore gloves and took on the battle of the crate..YIKES!! Now we're talking several years later, and maybe a yearly vet visit, and Kitty's weight is up to 18lbs...hes BIG, ROUND, and ALL WHITE, and nasty grumpy guy, always was, except with me and my daughter 😊. Last time I took on the battle of the crate, Kitty decided to poop, pee, and throw up, and added another deposit on the vets examining table...KITTY, WHATS LEFT!! He was an guardian angel to me, I'll share another time, but hated people around. He would hide until they left, then come out. I would tell him, "I love you KITTY", and he'd meow it back everytime over and over.