Esteemed Contributor

Petunia Claimed DD's Sewing Project !

DD was sewing the binding on a lap quilt and Petunia decided she needed to break it in.IMG_0945 (6).JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Petunia Claimed DD's Sewing Project !

Like the freshly washed and folded quilt that I had placed on a small table prior to taking upstairs - and my tabby boy decided it needed to be "checked out".  Curled up on it and had a long nap!

My intention was to pack it away for the summer, but he was quicker than I was.  Gotta love cats - they are always comfort creatures.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2      She wants to "help" with the project!!!! 

≈^••^≈  Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia   Not one of DD's quilts has gotten out of the house without being christened by either Petunia or Tess.

Of course, they get washed before being given away.   The quilts not the cats that is.  lol

Trusted Contributor

Oh my, is she cute! Cat Very Happy Heart

I love her markings!

You know, @CrazyKittyLvr2 , when you have pets, every blankie that you have in your home no longer belongs to the humans.

They automatically become pet blankies, and are soon to be taken over by the pets. Cat Wink

I'm sorry to say this, but I think that you're daughter is out of luck and she'll have to forfeit this quilt to Petunia, and she'll have to make another quilt! Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

Oh my, is she cute! Cat Very Happy Heart

I love her markings!

You know, @CrazyKittyLvr2 , when you have pets, every blankie that you have in your home no longer belongs to the humans.

They automatically become pet blankies, and are soon to be taken over by the pets. Cat Wink

I'm sorry to say this, but I think that you're daughter is out of luck and she'll have to forfeit this quilt to Petunia, and she'll have to make another quilt! Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

I agree. She looks so perfect, abandoning herself on that quilt. She's claimed it as hers. She's become a gorgeous cat.

Respected Contributor

Good job Sweet Petunia!  Maybe she assumes it was made for her?

It's an adorable photo.

Thank you for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

DD was sewing the binding on a lap quilt and Petunia decided she needed to break it in.IMG_0945 (6).JPG

That is one healthy and happy cat .. you have done a wonderful job with

her ....its wonderful to see ....

Respected Contributor

Well, it IS your daughter's fault - if your daughter hadn't left her hand scents on the quilt, Ms. P would have no interest.

Wait...we're talking cats here?  Ms. P wouldn't CARE what kinda scent if it LOOKED comfy!

I just love that little kitty and can't wait for what's next. 

Once again, thanks for sharing.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

The quilt and Petunia are both on DD's lap.  DD was trying to get the binding on the quilt and P just jumped up, settle in.  DD said, I guess I'm done sewing for now.

She sure has come a long way from the injured 1.8 lb. kitten we took in last Sept.

Petunia is very sassy and extremely vocal. No doubts about what she wants.  She tells you...........loudly.